Somebody ate my coworkers lunch... where they do that at?

Originally Posted by jonwin

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

i saw somebody at work putting back my lunch on top of the fridge and dude was still chewing... i cussed the dude out and checked my food.... i had some fried chicken, the big piece of skin was missing on the thigh... why not take the whole damn piece?, i know everyone loves fried chicken skin but damn...

SMFH, that's some tacky-$!# mofo's right there. 
indifferent.gif
whats worse is that i work in production... dude is on the clean team, where they clean my machines and @!$@... dude just got done cleaning like 3 machines, grubby !%# hands didnt even was them...
sick.gif
i threw the rest of the box of chicken away..

Luckily, I have healthy lunches that wouldn't satisfy the normal person.

Everyone in my office are slightly overweight or not health conscious at all....WINNING

Luckily, I have healthy lunches that wouldn't satisfy the normal person.

Everyone in my office are slightly overweight or not health conscious at all....WINNING

When I was at Best BUy someone ate this dude from warehouse Chipotle and he went HAM!

30t6p3b.gif
dudes are grimey

When I was at Best BUy someone ate this dude from warehouse Chipotle and he went HAM!

30t6p3b.gif
dudes are grimey

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

This happened to one of my co-workers once. She had brought in some left-over chinese chicken and broccoli. Well, lunch time comes around and we go to the break room. She opens the container and someone ate all the chicken pieces and left the broccoli and rice. It was hard....but I didn't bust out laughing.

I would of died, sound like a kid stole her food
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

This happened to one of my co-workers once. She had brought in some left-over chinese chicken and broccoli. Well, lunch time comes around and we go to the break room. She opens the container and someone ate all the chicken pieces and left the broccoli and rice. It was hard....but I didn't bust out laughing.

I would of died, sound like a kid stole her food
laugh.gif

When it comes to my food...

IM BOUT THAT LIFE
laugh.gif

Really tho, that shady %#+@ happens here all the time at my building. Occasinally I will leave a soda in the fridge in the lounge and I can count a few times where I got jacked. Its pretty lame if you ask me when it comes down to initialling all your food/drink so some idiot co-worker knows a little better. Freeloadin' mfs.

When it comes to my food...

IM BOUT THAT LIFE
laugh.gif

Really tho, that shady %#+@ happens here all the time at my building. Occasinally I will leave a soda in the fridge in the lounge and I can count a few times where I got jacked. Its pretty lame if you ask me when it comes down to initialling all your food/drink so some idiot co-worker knows a little better. Freeloadin' mfs.

i saw somebody at work putting back my lunch on top of the fridge and dude was still chewing... i cussed the dude out and checked my food.... i had some fried chicken, the big piece of skin was missing on the thigh... why not take the whole damn piece?, i know everyone loves fried chicken skin but damn...
my tears are real
roll.gif

my tears are real
roll.gif

in my old cubicle  the person before me left a mini fridge and a co work put in a 12 pack of soda, a co worker i knew drunk a few of them and dude started getting mad after the third 12 when notice he only had 2 of the 12  he try to hide one of the sodas end up breaking the fridge had the whole office smelling bad
sick.gif
smh

in my old cubicle  the person before me left a mini fridge and a co work put in a 12 pack of soda, a co worker i knew drunk a few of them and dude started getting mad after the third 12 when notice he only had 2 of the 12  he try to hide one of the sodas end up breaking the fridge had the whole office smelling bad
sick.gif
smh

I walked into work after being called in unexpectedly one time and this weird little emo boy I worked with was wearing my WORK PANTS! MY *%@*35 work pants! NASTY!
I made him go with me to Urban after work and buy me new ones, I told him he could keep the dambed jeggings that he had tucked his junk into earlier.

I walked into work after being called in unexpectedly one time and this weird little emo boy I worked with was wearing my WORK PANTS! MY *%@*35 work pants! NASTY!
I made him go with me to Urban after work and buy me new ones, I told him he could keep the dambed jeggings that he had tucked his junk into earlier.

Happened in my office once. We used to share office space with a law firm and one of the lawyers ate my coworkers sandwich.

My coworker was furious.

Someone at the law firm had just finish stocking the fridge with snapples and bottled water.

Our office decided to take all their drinks as revenge
laugh.gif

Happened in my office once. We used to share office space with a law firm and one of the lawyers ate my coworkers sandwich.

My coworker was furious.

Someone at the law firm had just finish stocking the fridge with snapples and bottled water.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

My coworker was furious.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

My coworker was furious.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kilojules64

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif

Originally Posted by kilojules64

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif

This reminded the time I brought my lunch to my job. Around lunch time, I went to find a missing boxed lunch in the fridge.
I was lying if I wasn't mad, I didn't want to cause a scene in the office. (I just literally got hired that month). I took the L and kept 

it moving,  food is replaceable but a job is hard to acquire in this economy. 

This reminded the time I brought my lunch to my job. Around lunch time, I went to find a missing boxed lunch in the fridge.
I was lying if I wasn't mad, I didn't want to cause a scene in the office. (I just literally got hired that month). I took the L and kept 

it moving,  food is replaceable but a job is hard to acquire in this economy. 

Back
Top Bottom