Somebody Find Her Vol. FOUND yesjuelz Appreciation :hat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did she get the fat from though? Baby girl looked the same frame wize. Nothin but injections back there
That's why question too. Where did she get the fat from?
From a fat person? :lol:

Great way to lose weight and make some money on the side :nerd:

Dudes pipe wasn't impressive. Wasn't thick or long enough.

AYO

A ******* YO

HOW DID YALL MISS THIS **** RIGHT HERE, B

AYO, B

DRINK SOME WATER, B. WASH YA FACE WITH A COLD RAG, B
That's meangene everyday though b :lol:

I read the quote and knew it was him before I saw his name.

Last edited:
I can't understand why any one would care if a woman got a fat transfer.

Who cares? What difference does it make to you? :lol:

I can't understand why any one would care if a woman got a fat transfer.

Who cares? What difference does it make to you? :lol:
It's like PEDs in sports. You don't really care, but you do when people start hyping the person up. Like I don't care if a baseball player is on the juice, but let's not start anointing them an all time great player without putting an asterisk there. Juelz is fine, but with an asterisk

Kylie Jenner is fine now, but that's after basically having her soul swapped into another body

Last edited:
She shouldn't have kept it on her phone. How do people even hack your phone and take what videos she has? Did they havk into a cloud service she has?

She shouldn't have kept it on her phone. How do people even hack your phone and take what videos she has? Did they havk into a cloud service she has?
I don't know how they hack for sure. They probably hacked her cloud like what happened with all the celebrities a few years ago. These celebrities should know by now don't keep private stuff on your phone or cloud.

Fat transfer or nah I'd still wife it up. Would have to get used to the moan though. Killed the already crappy tape. :lol:

Last edited:
Looked better to me without the cellulite and butt shots.
She looked athletic and healthy.
Now she looks like one of the thots from wags.
So hyper concentrated on that kylie life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom