Somebody Find Her Vol. FOUND yesjuelz Appreciation :hat

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was becoming a sympathetic figure after the leak then gonna turn around the next day and attack one of Black Twitter's favorite rappers smh

She's doubled down on the worse parts of her "persona" these last couple of days

was Wale just venting or did he direct his comments at her? i don't follow either enough to know if there was any prior issues...

Wale my dude but he the last one that needs to be doing any type of tweeting. The amount of crying he does is very sad

was Wale just venting or did he direct his comments at her? i don't follow either enough to know if there was any prior issues...

He was being petty and laughing at her.

It's funny to see a instagram chick try to say somebody else is a nobody and isn't hot when you're only as hot as your last *** shot :lol:

Looked better to me without the cellulite and butt shots.
She looked athletic and healthy.
Now she looks like one of the thots from wags.
So hyper concentrated on that kylie life

Definitely not black :lol:

Last edited:
I watched her Snap rant and I was rolling my eyes.

I her being on some Taylor Swift "lemme make this about feminism" steez, her complaining about social media and this generation for most of the video yet only admitting she was doing the same **** and the people making jokes on her for a few seconds. But she swears she is a changed woman now.

:rolleyes

I her being on some Taylor Swift "lemme make this about feminism" steez, her complaining about social media and this generation for most of the video yet only admitting she was doing the same **** and the people making jokes on her for a few seconds. But she swears she is a changed woman now.

:rolleyes

Social media is what made her famous and gave her a career. :lol:

People want it both ways.

and who actually goes to her instagram and actually listens to the artist she post or their pics. No wonder record labels are losing.

The snap rant had me rolling " how truly disgusting social media is , our generation is messed up " man **** you wouldn't be here without social media

It's like PEDs in sports. You don't really care, but you do when people start hyping the person up. Like I don't care if a baseball player is on the juice, but let's not start anointing them an all time great player without putting an asterisk there. Juelz is fine, but with an asterisk

Kylie Jenner is fine now, but that's after basically having her soul swapped into another body

Who cares.

Your relationship to these women is purely visual / masturbatory. :lol:

This isn't sports nothing is on the line, you don't extra credit for being natural. :lol:

Cats like the way they look,we not sitting here handing out demerit points for naturalness's like we are judging olympic gymnastics. :lol:

Last edited:

eyes.gif
Social media is what made her famous and gave her a career.
laugh.gif

People want it both ways.

and who actually goes to her instagram and actually listens to the artist she post or their pics. No wonder record labels are losing.
This and this ^^.  

Just peeped the rant.  SMH.  Can't believe she turned this into a feminism thing.  Both dudes and women clowned her.  A huge part, maybe even her whole career and money is made off her sexuality and getting props online from the internet.  She knows exactly how the internet gets down.  You can't be just happy when the internet praises you but get butthurt when the internet clowns you.  You already know the internet is petty af lol.  That ain't changing anytime soon. 

Her only beef should be with the people who leaked the vid. Not her audience when you're in the public eye. 

This and this ^^.  

Just peeped the rant.  SMH.  Can't believe she turned this into a feminism thing.  Both dudes and women clowned her.  A huge part, maybe even her whole career and money is made off her sexuality and getting props online from the internet.  She knows exactly how the internet gets down.  You can't be just happy when the internet praises you but get butthurt when the internet clowns you.  You already know the internet is petty af lol.  That ain't changing anytime soon. 

Her only beef should be with the people who leaked the vid. Not her audience when you're in the public eye. 
She's dumb for getting in a relationship with a cat that looks like a unicorn. Of course when they broke up, homie was gonna do some b stuff. I wonder if she introduced him as her boyfriend or her sister.

She should of just laid low for like a week and thought up an intelligent response to say then move on. The way she's handling this is kind of like daring people to do **** like this to her again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom