Somebody help me figure this out

yeah on windows, try pressing CTRL + W after copy and pasting the code before you hit reply

yeah on windows, try pressing CTRL + W after copy and pasting the code before you hit reply

i see your ctrl+w and counter with a ctrl+shift+t 
01026826271eb22f78ad030e1b009246ef46c488_r.gif

I don't understand it, i inquire about a common problem amongst some nt'ers and people seem to just either ignore the post or post a bull spit ace answer....quit with the sarcasm and childish as5 responses. If you know then add your input, other wise shut the I need to read NikeTalk's rules. up and kick rocks till your feet break

i see your ctrl+w and counter with a ctrl+shift+t 
01026826271eb22f78ad030e1b009246ef46c488_r.gif

I don't understand it, i inquire about a common problem amongst some nt'ers and people seem to just either ignore the post or post a bull spit ace answer....quit with the sarcasm and childish as5 responses. If you know then add your input, other wise shut the I need to read NikeTalk's rules. up and kick rocks till your feet break

Originally Posted by jaywalkinsince91

To answer your question: Copy the code BEFORE you paste it make sure you press the html button or just type <br> [insert html code] </br>
The easiest way IMO is to press the insert flash button.

To answer your question: Copy the code BEFORE you paste it make sure you press the html button or just type <br> [insert html code] </br>

Originally Posted by Ginzo

Right on ginz. and happy belated b-day

Originally Posted by Ginzo

Right on ginz. and happy belated b-day

Back
Top Bottom