Somebody make a Gif. Serena Williams Crip Walk

You have to spell out crip or your set on the ground for it to be official.  Otherwise, it's just a jig that looks like crip walking.

All Im saying is act your age not your shoe size, shawty pushing 40 and just retired them hair beads a few years ago. These Pro athletes are pathetic. 
roll.gif
@ pushing 40 at age 30. That statement alone shows your bias and high salt content.
Another episode of Black Folk Do The Darnest Things. 

She could of chose ANY other dance to do, YET she chose to CRIP walk.SMFH.

Im black myself and this just has DUMB written all over it.
She said it herself, it was a spontaneous act of jubilation.  I hope she does this every time she wins now, just to piss off people who have nothing better to worry about than her rampant success.

At the end of the day, maybe the Crip-walk was the right thing to do. 

She MURDERED the top 2 players in the world, Azarenka 6-1, 6-2 and Sharapova 6-0, 6-1. So it's only right to dance on her enemies' graves
laugh.gif

If anyone else accomplished this feat, the media would  be marveling at her utter and supreme dominance over the sport.  But no, they'd rather attempt to detract from her greatness.

Oh well, nothing new.

OK OK OK FELLAS.. its hardly as srs as some of you are making it. I GUARANTEE no lil kid is going to go join the crips because of her victory dance.

Any of you naysayers actually see the match?? Serena is a BEAST, and she was ecstatic ( I mean, its kinda like a big deal..)

..Just another story to detract attention from whats really important smh

Back
Top Bottom