Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
that nick cage story about him on the island eating snail penis a couple nights back on coast to coast was hilarious. dudes gotta be nuts in real life :lol:

Hollow Earth Theory interests me. Reminds me of Avatar how the army helicopters fly down to what seems to be beneath the surface. I've been thinking for a while that mainstream media conditions us subliminally for the truth/past/future. I think a bunch of us are on that same page.

Also in The Avengers where they are all after that crystal. I've read and heard about some sort of energy crystal powering Atlantis; clean energy. I was told the crystal was the demise of the Atlanteans because they became greedy and abused its powers. If I recall correctly, the crystal ultimately destroyed the Atlanteans. http://www.thenewearth.org/The Fall of Atlantis.html

What do you guys think?

To visualise watch this

I know I just saved someone a long read :smokin

Last edited:
Hollow Earth Theory interests me. Reminds me of Avatar how the army helicopters fly down to what seems to be beneath the surface. I've been thinking for a while that mainstream media conditions us subliminally for the truth/past/future. I think a bunch of us are on that same page.

Also in The Avengers where they are all after that crystal. I've read and heard about some sort of energy crystal powering Atlantis; clean energy. I was told the crystal was the demise of the Atlanteans because they became greedy and abused its powers. If I recall correctly, the crystal ultimately destroyed the Atlanteans. http://www.thenewearth.org/The Fall of Atlantis.html

What do you guys think?

To visualise watch this

I know I just saved someone a long read :smokin

their vids are always :pimp:

I give the Super Bowl hijacker, Matthew Mills props for doing what he did. However, he should've probably touched on another topic because I believe people have already put 9/11 past them despite all the theories and debunking.

Last edited:
I am sure this has been discussed dozens and DOZENS of times in here. But just throwing this out here

In short it is saying that "God" is essentially the Sun. And SUn worship was the original form of worship by man and everything today is an off-shoot of that. But as humans do, they humanize everything so they had to humanize God. Interesting stuff.

I guess it makes sense since they sun is the most powerful entitity on the plant. In terms of giving life.

I am sure this has been discussed dozens and DOZENS of times in here. But just throwing this out here

In short it is saying that "God" is essentially the Sun. And SUn worship was the original form of worship by man and everything today is an off-shoot of that. But as humans do, they humanize everything so they had to humanize God. Interesting stuff.

I guess it makes sense since they sun is the most powerful entitity on the plant. In terms of giving life.

[COLOR=#red]Zeitgeist was created to push the New World religion. Its Hogwash. 6 years ago, I would've said different.[/COLOR]

Honestly 9/11 is kinda old. There are engineers and architects who debunked the whole "building cannot collaspe the way it did without explosives."

He shoulda said

NWO NWO NWO NWO 
ITS COMING 

lol  

What would you have liked for him to say?

Anything really. Ideally something in relation to economics or politics (federal reserve, the stock market) The growing concern of the police state, the possibility of recent events being "hoaxes," Religion, GMO, imprisonment rate, etc. It could've been any topic really.

Last edited:
So are yu saying what was said there is untrue? That so many "Gods" basically had the same story as Horus?

What he's saying is that this movement was rising and the powers to be knew they wouldn't be able to hold back this information. Instead of trying to go against it, they route propaganda through channels like this, Icke, Alex jones etc.

I grew up watching wcw, wwf, and to this day still watching wwe. But I had no idea allegations of harassment to that extent was brought to vince m. But, at this point. Im not surprised. I new the pro wrestling world had some type of control to it, I just couldn't put a finger on it until that video. Thanks for posting.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Once again, just sharing [/COLOR] :pimp:

[COLOR=#red]Whether or not something happens, I couldn't care less, however its crazy to see the "police state" part.. Its literally transforming right before our eyes (speaking to my NYC NT'ers), slowly, methodically. Kind of creepy. [/COLOR] :nerd:

I, for one, am shocked that this prophesy wasn't fulfilled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom