Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why the skeletons of giants isn't discussed or explored more by mainstream media.

I don't understand why the skeletons of giants isn't discussed or explored more by mainstream media.

There are museums known to have fossils of giants but are never displayed. Definitely something there that they don't want us to know.

can someone recommend documentaries or (especially) books about Simulated Reality?

[COLOR=#red]I don't usually get into the UFO/Alien stuff... but thought these were interesting[/COLOR]

Last edited:
has anybody heard about this recent thing with tila tequila and her basically saying she knows things she isnt supposed to tell about illuminati and stuff like that? her twitter/facebook/myspace pages were all shut down outta nowhere supposedly. she said paul walker was murdered and a few other recent celeb deaths, then outta nowhere she has a brain aneurysm, but survived. anyone think its legit? read about it here, my bad if its bad info but thought id drop it in here.

http://worldtruth.tv/tila-tequila-exposes-the-illuminati/

Man...that bob dylan interview always haunts me. Like he literally admitted to selling his soul for fame. So errie man

has anybody heard about this recent thing with tila tequila and her basically saying she knows things she isnt supposed to tell about illuminati and stuff like that? her twitter/facebook/myspace pages were all shut down outta nowhere supposedly. she said paul walker was murdered and a few other recent celeb deaths, then outta nowhere she has a brain aneurysm, but survived. anyone think its legit? read about it here, my bad if its bad info but thought id drop it in here.

http://worldtruth.tv/tila-tequila-exposes-the-illuminati/
I don't know if I can take her seriously given the fact she has a reputation for being an attention *****. Looking to stay in the spotlight with that flick of hers
laugh.gif

I posted a couple of links to ATS about Tila a while ago in here. It's...interesting to say the least.

Any thoughts on the Super Bowl being rigged?

propaganda was leaglized in the US. 

realized that most of the stuff that is being debunked in here are probably pieces of propaganda used to just distract us or entertain us. 

most people believe some stuff some people dont. there they've created 2 parties already... to go aganist each other... but we're all one..

enough of this religious talk and politics. we are here today to live. 

happy birthday bob marley

Taking a quick look in the catch 22 in the professional world thread, a quick thought entered my head. Given how things are now, do you guys think it would even be possible to have a world thats actually legitimately equal for everyone. Are we all supposed to "make it". I think about this alot and i always end up on how things are in the world now. I don't it's possible to imagine an alternative given how we know things to be now. I wonder these things alot because i see alot of people that are in situations where it's beyond difficult to turn things around, But i also see many that just don't care to. If they do care they do a really good job of hiding it. I just wonder is everyone supposed to make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom