Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got some herbs in that are supposed to help with the opening of the pineal gland, lucid dreaming, and deep meditation.

I'll post results.

Interesting...good lookin out I'm gonna look into this.

No doubt. Dudes an *** hole but if you get past the semantics, him and the people he's aligned with undoubtedly took my "occult" game to levels I wouldn't have achieved with the tools I had.

I didn't get a chance to meditate cause I was watching the draft. At any rate, I brewed a tea with it while I was watching. Best way I could describe the feeling is sort of like the calm you get before you start on a hallucinogenic. Very peaceful and my mind felt clear. My vision seemed to sharpen. Btw this all could be placebo.

One thing I distinctly noticed was I felt ashamed for watching the draft. All my friends were there and I just felt very reserved as I am usually an outgoing social person. I kinda started day dreaming and just reflecting on a lot of stuff I've been reading and meditating on lately.

I'll post more as it comes if it's worth contributing.

Withdraw yourselves from worldly wickedness and focus on developing the magnificence within.
— Spirit Elixir (@SpiritElixir) June 28, 2014

sometimes we get too caught up in what we shouldn't, instead of embracing and magnifying the positives present. this life really is all about making the best of what's available.

Do not become addicted to the internet. Use it as a tool to communicate, research, network and even make money. Use in moderation.
— Spirit Elixir (@SpiritElixir) June 28, 2014

Last edited:

I like the movie "In Time", it shows us what's actually happening.
Man I like that movie a lot. A lot

It just puts into perspective population control, which I think is inevitable, and it seems realistic. Unlike 2012 which makes it seem like the World Ending or whatever is going to be by Natural Disasters or what not.

I think it will be a man made elimination. Even if it is a weather related ending, it will be a man made Weather "Generated" ending or depletion

Last edited:
anymore results on that panic pack?

Best way I can describe it is a hammer, you've gotta do the work. In my meditation and sleep I've been experiencing things in a much more lucid manner.

Christ consciousness is really resonating with me currently and i honestly feel like this has a lot to do with it.

Best way I can describe it is a hammer, you've gotta do the work. In my meditation and sleep I've been experiencing things in a much more lucid manner.

Christ consciousness is really resonating with me currently and i honestly feel like this has a lot to do with it.

thanks have you tried smoking it ?

i'm going on vacation tomorrow so i packed a few books to read on the plane, at the beach, etc. as i was choosing i thought about which 5 books i'd need/want to read if something happened and i was stuck or stranded away from home.

went with:

Jane Levy's A Lefty Legacy (Sandy Koufax bio)
The Alchemist
Food of the Gods
A book on technical analysis using multiple timeframes (stocks, good looks again on the recommendation, wiz)
Khalil Gilbran's The Prophet
Haruki Murakami's Norwegian Wood

Obviously I'm not gonna get through all of them, but the what if scenario got me in the mood to just take them all with me since i have the space. any of you guys have a core group of reading material you love to travel with or wouldn't mind being limited to reading for the rest of your life? obviously posting this here and not in the book thread since i know y'all read some awesome stuff.

Last edited:
i'm going on vacation tomorrow so i packed a few books to read on the plane, at the beach, etc. as i was choosing i thought about which 5 books i'd need/want to read if something happened and i was stuck or stranded away from home.

went with:

Jane Levy's A Lefty Legacy (Sandy Koufax bio)
The Alchemist
Food of the Gods
A book on technical analysis using multiple timeframes (stocks, good looks again on the recommendation, wiz)
Khalil Gilbran's The Prophet
Haruki Murakami's Norwegian Wood

Obviously I'm not gonna get through all of them, but the what if scenario got me in the mood to just take them all with me since i have the space. any of you guys have a core group of reading material you love to travel with or wouldn't mind being limited to reading for the rest of your life? obviously posting this here and not in the book thread since i know y'all read some awesome stuff.
John P Scott- Esoteric interpretation of the 4 gospels. Haven't looked at life the same since 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom