Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

http://io9.com/scan-reveals-mummified-monk-remains-concealed-within-a-1687235883

Video of a UFO seen in broad daylight, Lima Peru. I wish I'd look up an see something like this first hand.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Good morning yall.

Enjoy the day. Enjoy the sun. Enjoy life.

A Hopi Elder Speaks
"You have been telling the people that this is the Eleventh Hour, now you must go back and tell the people that this is the Hour. And there are things to be considered . . .

Where are you living?
What are you doing?
What are your relationships?
Are you in right relation?
Where is your water?
Know your garden.
It is time to speak your Truth.
Create your community.
Be good to each other.
And do not look outside yourself for the leader."

Then he clasped his hands together, smiled, and said, "This could be a good time!"

"There is a river flowing now very fast. It is so great and swift that there are those who will be afraid. They will try to hold on to the shore. They will feel they are torn apart and will suffer greatly.

"Know the river has its destination. The elders say we must let go of the shore, push off into the middle of the river, keep our eyes open, and our heads above water. And I say, see who is in there with you and celebrate. At this time in history, we are to take nothing personally, Least of all ourselves. For the moment that we do, our spiritual growth and journey comes to a halt.

"The time for the lone wolf is over. Gather yourselves! Banish the word struggle from you attitude and your vocabulary. All that we do now must be done in a sacred manner and in celebration.

"We are the ones we've been waiting for."

-- attributed to an unnamed Hopi elder
Hopi Nation
Oraibi, Arizona

It is not to say that any of these schools are wrong, but my personal search for a "prophet" or "savior" is now oriented inward, to my own innate cellular wisdom.

Thanks for your thoughts. I hear this concept often but here's what I think. We have all had our minds corrupted and looking inward can sometimes be deceiving in that we have stuff deep within our subconcious that has be planted there. The movie inception comes to mind. Leaving aside the conspiracies regarding frequencies in popular music, or the psychological conditioning by media sources, you have marketing conglomerates who spend billions yearly to shape people's mindset and provide a framework for what society should look like, what it should value and how people should live. I guess what I am saying is that no thoughts, or very few are our own. Turning inward can be just as confusing as researching outward.

Reality: A Mere Illusion - Part 1

Thanks so much for that, I love stuff like this. I was looking into the GEO 600, looks like they explained most of the "noise" later but I can't find anything recent on the theory. I keep coming back to the source. If our reality is really all wave lengths and vibrations and frequencies, equations basically, what is it that's producing or "broadcasting" theses formulas and/or functions. And what is the mechanism, what does it look like.

Also, on another note, seems most things I look into always lead back to alchemy. I have a book I'm interested in reading, Aatlanta Fuiegens, and am in need of any resources that can help interpret the symbology in the drawings and dialogue. It's been said only the initiated can comprehend the allegory of the symbols, any one have in idea where one could learn such things?

Last edited:
Also, on another note, seems most things I look into always lead back to alchemy. I have a book I'm interested in reading, Aatlanta Fuiegens, and am in need of any resources that can help interpret the symbology in the drawings and dialogue. It's been said only the initiated can comprehend the allegory of the symbols, any one have in idea where one could learn such things?

lead back to alchemy, what does that mean? sounds good, but what alchemy have you been involved with?

Last edited:
We can't prove that the world we "live" in is an illusion because we are part or within the illusion. I'll try to elaborate on this later when i get home from work.

Good to see this thread is back on the right track.

Last edited:
Thanks for your thoughts. I hear this concept often but here's what I think. We have all had our minds corrupted and looking inward can sometimes be deceiving in that we have stuff deep within our subconcious that has be planted there. The movie inception comes to mind. Leaving aside the conspiracies regarding frequencies in popular music, or the psychological conditioning by media sources, you have marketing conglomerates who spend billions yearly to shape people's mindset and provide a framework for what society should look like, what it should value and how people should live. I guess what I am saying is that no thoughts, or very few are our own. Turning inward can be just as confusing as researching outward.
Thanks so much for that, I love stuff like this. I was looking into the GEO 600, looks like they explained most of the "noise" later but I can't find anything recent on the theory. I keep coming back to the source. If our reality is really all wave lengths and vibrations and frequencies, equations basically, what is it that's producing or "broadcasting" theses formulas and/or functions. And what is the mechanism, what does it look like.

Our subconscious and conscious mind have been hijacked for thousands of years. I've posted before about how our subconscious is literally programmed like a computer and in doing so it controls our opinions, thoughts, likes and dislikes, choices etc etc.

However, in my experience, going inward helped me understand all that was happening outward. Meditation, when done correctly, breaks down all the illusory and materialistic parts of the world that currently box in our mind. Helps you get rid of the illusion of "I". Once every thing is stripped away, you're left with the only truth... don't want to spoil that for anybody here, though lol.

That realization and understanding of that truth can then be applied to everything that's happening outside of the "self". You really don't have a choice in the matter. I don't think I'll ever look at everything around me the same again even if I wanted to.

It's all a process of the journey, though. Each particular journey is very different and each journeyman has his/her own mission and the realization may not be in that person's card. Which isn't a bad thing. In order for there to be a Yin, there has to be a Yang.

lead back to alchemy, what does that mean? sounds good, but what alchemy have you been involved with?

To my knowledge, there's only one form of true alchemy. The rest are just people's inability to understand it. Thus taking the allegory of alchemy literal.

Correct me if I'm wrong, though.

so that's the real beef
anything to do with aliens in this thread is worthless to your believe system

what took you so long?

Perception is mu'****** pill.

I wasn't implying that it's worthless at all. I merely asked a simple question. Wasn't a condescending question at all.

So many posts on UFO's and Aliens and people believing in them, never saw the opposite so I asked the question to spark the discussion.

Perception is mu'****** pill.

I wasn't implying that it's worthless at all. I merely asked a simple question. Wasn't a condescending question at all.

i said worthless to your believe system specifically
don't back away from what you feel is true, don't feel sorry; its nice to know where people are coming from
you weren't being condescending...

on another note, to me, some self-realizations in here closely resemble anton lavey's teachings or harmony korine's perspective

i said worthless to your believe system specifically
don't back away from what you feel is true, don't feel sorry; its nice to know where people are coming from
you weren't being condescending...

on another note, to me, some self-realizations in here closely resemble anton lavey's teachings or harmony korine's perspective

All good.

To elaborate, though. I do think there may be intelligent life forms out there in infinite space, anything is possible. I just don't believe most of the stuff I hear about Alien life influencing human intelligence. Especially in ancient times.

I just think it's another way to discredit human intelligence and limit us from who we could potentially be as a species in order for this current societal structure to work.

If that makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom