Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the Shemitah video was interesting til I went to the site and saw he wanted people to sign up for his "special low price" $39.99 newsletter.

Ahh Zeigiest. One of those movies to go back and view again every few years with the gained knowledge you've obtained from the years times. Will watch once more. I think I have part 3 available but can't find part 2

Anybody hear the JP Morgan / TItanic Conspiracy?

It was on a podcast I heard

Here is a link I found on it

Did J.P. Morgan Build the Titanic to Kill Off the Competition and Form the Federal Reserve? The Coincidences Are Amazing. : conspiracy

China rattled the stock market heavily when they started really selling US bonds and devaluating the Yuan two weeks ago.

I made one of my trading buddies watch that documentary (I haven't) and he's a levelheaded, openminded type like us, but he thought the predictions were hokum (I think it was more so the guy's model that predicted everything, rather than what happened since a lot of people could see the events unfolding without a model predicated on pi).

Of course it was the model, it was never anything but the model. He's got large institutions as clients, he's been in front of the house banking committee, he knows the heads of the banking world and politicians personally so to say his predictions are hokum is a bit of an oversimplification. If you thought I, or the documentary, was saying this guy was some sort of prophet or clairvoyant then I think you misunderstood. He said himself that a lot of these banks know the same stuff he knows, that he's not necessarily the first to see it but that he's the first to say it since he is not associated with any large corporation. He said places like the ECB and Bundesbank would leak info to him because they couldn't release it themselves. The documentary is more about this guys story and there is very little explanation as to the model and how it works. You're not gonna be able to determine the legitimacy of it from the documentary. The laymans explantion he gave is that the model doesn't know whats gonna happen, it can't predict the future, but that certain big money players may know about impending wars or particular financial events before everyone else and that their movements are picked up by the model. Obviously it's a little more complex than that but it's not just a bunch of hocus pocus.

Did J.P. Morgan Build the Titanic to Kill Off the Competition and Form the Federal Reserve? The Coincidences Are Amazing. : conspiracy
Interesting. But how did JP Morgan get the titanic to hit an iceberg?

No such thing as a "coincidence", just as there is no such thing as "common sense". Realizing just these two things will bring life events into their proper perspectives, coupled with the right amount of enlightment.

/G\

they paid the iceberg off, obviously.
That iceberg had a long rap sheet and been in and out of trouble since it was a cube.

Don't know how he did it but that theory is crazy. I believe it man

Ahh Zeigiest. One of those movies to go back and view again every few years with the gained knowledge you've obtained from the years times. Will watch once more. I think I have part 3 available but can't find part 2

I remember starting part2 and feeling like Hollywood had bought the rights and commercialized it after the success of the first, I quit watching shortly after. I just wasn't feeling it. Something was off to me

I remember starting part2 and feeling like Hollywood had bought the rights and commercialized it after the success of the first, I quit watching shortly after. I just wasn't feeling it. Something was off to me

More or less my thoughts. For the novice I feel zeitgeist is a good start, but it and all the following documentaries are instruments for colonizing someone's one's thought process.

^^Indeed.
You get you all worked and up and focused on one/many things, and then your time has been stolen, and your thoughts as well.

MSNBC aired a special tonight called "The McVeigh Tapes"

Like, why? What is the reason? We Oklahomans as well as Americans have heard all this before. Why are they trying to get us to refocus on this event, this person, this "special".

Sleight of Hand maybe? It's not for our benefit, that's for sure.

I'd say that Eurocentric thinking is based on fear. Even their esoteric/metaphysical principles are conveyed in fear based art. (Movies,books,docs etc)

The devil,beast,illuminati w/e you prefer to call it is running out of tricks but the screen/TV is their most effective tool.

It's a beautiful Aquarian age to live in and watch this all unfold.

^^Indeed.
You get you all worked and up and focused on one/many things, and then your time has been stolen, and your thoughts as well.

MSNBC aired a special tonight called "The McVeigh Tapes"

Like, why? What is the reason? We Oklahomans as well as Americans have heard all this before. Why are they trying to get us to refocus on this event, this person, this "special".

Sleight of Hand maybe? It's not for our benefit, that's for sure.
......ratings...

.......advertising

......money

the motivation of news channels is very simple...

It's more than money advertising and ratings.
They're setting us up for something, to accept something. Preparing us mentally, to accept the next big war or move.

Its was the same way with how 9/11 (God speed to those who were lost) and how it sparked the "War on Terror".
It prepared us mentally, ignited us emotionally or Patriotically, and desensitized us to the hell we were sending to those regions, because 9/11 justified it.

Last edited:
Gotta be reading and watching stuff on

Pope John Paul I/Benedict XVI

JFK

Federal Reserve

Vatican Archives

Nikola Tesla/electric car

Philadelphia Experiment

Area 51 of course

Project Blue Beam

Lost Cosmonauts

9-11 cover up/plan