Vatican Archives
Nikola Tesla/electric car
Philadelphia Experiment
Area 51 of course
Project Blue Beam
Lost Cosmonauts
9-11 cover up/plan

Don't be greedy post them links slime

Nope, besides guns/food. im bout to drop a hunnid or two on amazon tho for some life straws,gas mask,camping supplies etc that way when the next catastrophe of the week comes along i can take my fam up into the mountain caves and be gucci.

Nope, besides guns/food. im bout to drop a hunnid or two on amazon tho for some life straws,gas mask,camping supplies etc that way when the next catastrophe of the week comes along i can take my fam up into the mountain caves and be gucci.

i don't believe you

Don't be greedy post them links slime
Philadelphia Experiment and Lost Cosmonauts...check out on Science Channel's Dark Matters: Twisted But True

Stuff They Don't Want You to Know is a very entertaining and quick channel about mysterious stuff

Federal Reserve stuff can be found on Money or Nothing on Netflix and Zeitgeist on Netflix

Project Blue Beam: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_bluebeam04.htm

Other stuff I found on a wiki search.

Last edited:
telsa & that zero pt energy/free energy stuff has such a large scale for possible abuse i dont think it would ever be introduced to the world even if discovered
many times over already....which is really messed up :smh:

things would have to be totally different so i guess that possible but long away

Last edited:
Nonetheless, "Every Man is the Architect of his reality"
pimp.gif

so you were not

or would you even know it if you were? :nerd:

Come on, you're not built like that to be asking these condescending questions like you are based in any real knowledge to come at me.

Not even trying to turn this into a race thing, but those questions are classic examples of European psychology. Because your ancestors left you with no knowledge of self or creation, you try to dominate the conversation with left brained analysis.

If I reincarnated, was born at a specific time, and under a certain zodiac why would it matter.... To you?

Questions like the one you've posed more or less imply you aren't happy with your current psyche so let me go and try to "steal" someone else's light, kinda like how a certain people weren't happy being in the caves and came out of them stealing, raping, and pillaging everything they laid their eyes on.

And to be honest, i don't care if you're white, European, black, African, what ever. It's up to you to do the ground work and determine your place in the universe.

My ancestors left me momnuments, pyramids, profound allegories, tons of literature etc to bare witness to our connection to the stars.

Most importantly they left the most marvelous creation the universe has even seen, the human body. My DNA, my melanin, my blood, my brain etc all bare witness to my divinity and connection to the universe, can you say the same for yourself?

To keep it left brained for you though,
You can look into how your DNA and cells emit BioPhotons communicating with other forms of light, like say a sun or another star, or maybe even the configuration of the solar (soul-ar) system at the specific time you were born. To keep it conspiracy related, for any hologram or matrix to exist you need light. If light is energy and can't be created or destroyed one could probably conclude that the energy or light that makes up who I am is no rookie to this human thing....

So miss me with the New-Age metaphysical bull shiid like I don't know what I'm talking about or who I am.

Right.
Like I said, you aren't built like that.
Keep the convo relevant to your original question which at the moment I'm doubting your ability to do.

As previously stated, living in this aquarian age is a beautiful thing to watch the pseudo intellectuals and wanna be Alex Jones get exposed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom