Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone in here ever been abducted by aliens? Stories?

90% of the time you won't even remember being abducted. unless its not ET's abducting you then you might remember some nasty stuff. remember its not just ET's doing the abducting, although when they do it its usually nothing malicious

That's terrible! Way to ruin my favorite movie series, so much reach in that , all he had to go one was one sence from back to the future. Really? Trash

Yep. 2016 is when the next big event is supposed to happen. 2020 is when an alien race is supposed to reveal themselves to the world.
Does the election next year have anything to do with that prediction? what about 2030?

Nah, i saw David Icke say it and there was an italian guy ***** with NASA talking about next year. Nothing in 2020, unless you were being sarcastic.

The box has many trap doors in it. Conspiracies/illuminati/aliens/etc are little truths that can lead to true freedom or they can become another box that you can become trapped in. I pray we will see those trap doors and become free.

One love yall.

And chris...they don't hear you, though :smile:

I've been wondering where'd you go Ben, always loved reading what you had to say

What lesser known conspiracy theories are you guys interested in?

About to watch this

I've been following this Armstrongeconomics.com website ever since I saw the documentary I previously mentioned in here. As far as all the conspiracy/end of times stuff, you see that all the time, like someone said theres a new one every week. But after paying closer attention to this guy I am convinced there will be some financial event very soon, the word is coming from too many different places and it seems as if the stars are aligning (figuratively).

On the 19th he posted on his website saying Boehner would be forced out of his position as speaker of the house, but that he was granted a stay until after the pope visited since that was apparently important to him. Very next day after the pope he resigns.

http://www.armstrongeconomics.com/archives/37245

His inside word is now that Deutsche Bank will fail, it is insolvent. I can't even imagine how bad things could get if that happens. Europe is screwed at the very least.

http://www.armstrongeconomics.com/archives/37443

I've been following this Armstrongeconomics.com website ever since I saw the documentary I previously mentioned in here. As far as all the conspiracy/end of times stuff, you see that all the time, like someone said theres a new one every week. But after paying closer attention to this guy I am convinced there will be some financial event very soon, the word is coming from too many different places and it seems as if the stars are aligning (figuratively).

On the 19th he posted on his website saying Boehner would be forced out of his position as speaker of the house, but that he was granted a stay until after the pope visited since that was apparently important to him. Very next day after the pope he resigns.

http://www.armstrongeconomics.com/archives/37245

His inside word is now that Deutsche Bank will fail, it is insolvent. I can't even imagine how bad things could get if that happens. Europe is screwed at the very least.

http://www.armstrongeconomics.com/archives/37443
Oh my

I've been wondering where'd you go Ben, always loved reading what you had to say

This thread just isn't for me anymore. And I wasn't where I needed to be so I couldn't express that in the most positive way. Still working on that (had to edit this a couple times). Not being condescending. Not getting trapped in the ego trap.

But This thread is good for what it is, the beginning of the path to seeking truth. The mind is all about input/output. And these aren't the things I choose to input into my conscious/subconscious/unconscious/supersubconscious mind. Like I said, there are traps and there are layers of truth to keep peeling back. You can either keep peeling back the layers and keep seeking or you can get stuck in one and never progress; David icke, Alex jones, government conspiracies etc. It's almost just another form of entertainment for people.

But it is beautiful to see new faces in the thread. It is beautiful to see a thread like this on this type of website to have this many hits and pages. And it is beautiful to see others continue their quest and go beyond the thread. Beyond the fear. Beyond the distractions. Find themselves. Find their purpose. Find their passion.

There's so much potential in this thread. But the reality is everything is perception. And reality is relative so it's hard to get people on the same page at the same time in view of the bigger picture. If everyone in hear saw the bigger picture we coild be doing amazing things in this world TOGETHER. But I can't tell another man what picture he's supposed to see. I can only work on me and my perception until I can find the words, the love, the compassion and the understanding to help others. Thats where I've been. Working on myself.

Last edited:
This thread just isn't for me anymore. And I wasn't where I needed to be so I couldn't express that in the most positive way. Still working on that (had to edit this a couple times). Not being condescending. Not getting trapped in the ego trap.

But This thread is good for what it is, the beginning of the path to seeking truth. The mind is all about input/output. And these aren't the things I choose to input into my conscious/subconscious/unconscious/supersubconscious mind. Like I said, there are traps and there are layers of truth to keep peeling back. You can either keep peeling back the layers and keep seeking or you can get stuck in one and never progress; David icke, Alex jones, government conspiracies etc. It's almost just another form of entertainment for people.

But it is beautiful to see new faces in the thread. It is beautiful to see a thread like this on this type of website to have this many hits and pages. And it is beautiful to see others continue their quest and go beyond the thread. Beyond the fear. Beyond the distractions. Find themselves. Find their purpose. Find their passion.

There's so much potential in this thread. But the reality is everything is perception. And reality is relative so it's hard to get people on the same page at the same time in view of the bigger picture. If everyone in hear saw the bigger picture we coild be doing amazing things in this world TOGETHER. But I can't tell another man what picture he's supposed to see. I can only work on me and my perception until I can find the words, the love, the compassion and the understanding to help others. Thats where I've been. Working on myself.

its good to see a few of the people that made this thread bearable back in here. It's easy to feel like the important topics get overshadowed by the garbage but trust that it gets picked up on by those who are ready for ot, even if they just lurk. You should try to steer this thread in the direction you like as opposed to giving up. People do listen and appreciate you guys contribution. Even just dropping a link now and then when u come across something you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom