Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont watch wrestling but i had no clue he wrestled, makes sense.

I think i read that he got injured from his stunt that he did sometime earlier.

Robot kills worker on assembly line, raising concerns about human-robot collaboration

C6-hf51WgAQ0Lua.jpg

https://t.co/XcLOPyEj1L

Anyone here believe in flat earth theory? 
Dudes will say no and don't know why,  other than what they have been taught in school.

I'm not saying I do or don't believe in it, but what I can tell you is that I make my mind up for myself, once I've looked at all the information.

So many people will clown and throw shade at "flat earthers", instead of actually looking at some information and Legit making their mind up for themselves.

A fool is someone who makes their mind up or chooses sides before knowing the issues or having proper information.

If the earth is flat, how do we explain different time zones?
A: "The sun is a spotlight which shines light on a concentrated area, so not everywhere on Earth will be lit at once. Times zones exist so that everyone's clock will be at 12:00 around the time the sun is approximately directly overhead. "

I haven't seen Chemtrails for 5 years....

Started seeing them again in 2016.......

Low and Behold I saw a worker at WallyWorld (or shall I say "CIA" Aquarium HQ) Cart out a Pallet of Cold / Flu Medicine called RX8 or something on it....

Also look up at the Ceiling when you're in WalMart... It's like a Crazy Futuristic Mess

Target is worse... and it's funny because they rotate the Same Security people around to different stores. The anti theft people have walked side by side but they split up once I'm past the detectors.

Like Even if I did Steal something that was probably $20 at MAX.... do you really think you have to strong arm me???

A: "The sun is a spotlight which shines light on a concentrated area, so not everywhere on Earth will be lit at once. Times zones exist so that everyone's clock will be at 12:00 around the time the sun is approximately directly overhead. "
This would then fit in with the notion that everything in the galaxy revolves around the earth.

Dudes will say no and don't know why,  other than what they have been taught in school.

I'm not saying I do or don't believe in it, but what I can tell you is that I make my mind up for myself, once I've looked at all the information.

So many people will clown and throw shade at "flat earthers", instead of actually looking at some information and Legit making their mind up for themselves.

A fool is someone who makes their mind up or chooses sides before knowing the issues or having proper information.

If the "fool" shade is directed at me, understand you're operating on false assumptions.

After getting to the heart of the matter so that I "know the issue" and have the "proper information" I promise you that I've made up my own mind, and the answer is a resounding: No.

Is that an answer you came up with on your own?

I haven't seen Chemtrails for 5 years....

Started seeing them again in 2016.......

Low and Behold I saw a worker at WallyWorld (or shall I say "CIA" Aquarium HQ) Cart out a Pallet of Cold / Flu Medicine called RX8 or something on it....

Also look up at the Ceiling when you're in WalMart... It's like a Crazy Futuristic Mess

Target is worse... and it's funny because they rotate the Same Security people around to different stores. The anti theft people have walked side by side but they split up once I'm past the detectors.

Like Even if I did Steal something that was probably $20 at MAX.... do you really think you have to strong arm me???

Damn Sam....

:rofl:
Hell no. It's a funny coincidence. That is why I put it in quotes. I'd been reading up on the flat earth theory over the weekend with my niece and that question was similar to another we dredged up in our debunk or probe right "session" we had, and upon a quick search then,we found that. I just skimmed my browser and hit copy paste.

And no I wasn't throwing shade at you on the other post. Again it went back to just her and I hanging out and me having a similar conversation with her over some tinfoil comment and me telling her to be okay with using that term ONLY if she'd put in the proper evaluation of whatever the topic and arrived at that conclusion based on her own findings.

Basically just know what you're saying no or yes to is what I was telling her.

I brought it up here in general, not coming at you at all.

Last edited:
Anyone here believe in flat earth theory? 

Using basic science and a yardstick, in certain locations you can do a simple experiment to measure the actual curvature of the earth as well as see it yourself. Created by Eratosthenes if you wanna look it up.

If the earth is flat, how do we explain different time zones?

roll.gif

Hell no. It's a funny coincidence. That is why I put it in quotes. I'd been reading up on the flat earth theory over the weekend with my niece and that question was similar to another we dredged up in our debunk or probe right "session" we had, and upon a quick search then,we found that. I just skimmed my browser and hit copy paste.

And no I wasn't throwing shade at you on the other post. Again it went back to just her and I hanging out and me having a similar conversation with her over some tinfoil comment and me telling her to be okay with using that term ONLY if she'd put in the proper evaluation of whatever the topic and arrived at that conclusion based on her own findings.

Basically just know what you're saying no or yes to is what I was telling her.

I brought it up here in general, not coming at you at all.
My older bro brought it up to me too over the weekend. Reason why I asked in this thread 
laugh.gif

I honestly thought he was trolling me at first but now I know he's srs. Everything I said to try and counter it he would bring up some explanation to prove me otherwise.

His GF thinks the Earth is flat too. 

Although I think its a globe, I have been researching the past few days and find the flat earth theory interesting 

Truman show was true like a mug
sick.gif

I"m so embarrassed.

Folks have been watching me all these years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom