Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you could find out all the answers, would you really want to know? or just enjoy the 60 years you have left here?

Notice the difference in difficulty. Sort of like how running the 100 in 10 seconds used to be the peak time back in the day and nowadays top runners are expected to have sub 10 second times each sprint. Athletes are becoming faster,stronger and much more impressive which means that feats that used to be considered impossible at one time are now being completed easily.
Kinda scary to think about how good the next couple generations of athletes are going to be
sick.gif
i dont get it.. helppp
grin.gif
the vaulter on the left uses an old time spring board and a person in the middle to assist with her routine

the vaulter on the right uses a way better spring board and a piece of equipment in the middle to assist with her routine.

over the years the routines have advanced along with the equipment used in assisting them.

lady on the left does an "in motion stop jump" from her spring board

lady on the right does an "in motion backflip" onto and from her spring board

Humans have killed their next step in evolution. We keep our weak alive, allow our sick to reproduce, and caiter to people who contribute nothing to humanity. Darwinism has not been allowed to take its course with us. I would even go out on a limb and say that we are going in reverse..... Just a thought....

I totally agree with you. Our society do cater to people who are actually a financial drain on society.

man that is a deep thought and a great post. Sums up so many things I want to say and think about at times.
smokin.gif
No it's not.

Who is to say who is "undesirable"? Allow our "sick" to reproduce? Where do you stop? What would the requirements be? Set out some guidelines, homie.

Here's a picture of a man who had similar thoughts as the two of you
mean.gif

I totally agree with you. Our society do cater to people who are actually a financial drain on society.
roll.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
lulz Someone with your grammar shouldn't talk slick like that. They probably wouldn't want you to reproduce either.

Last edited:
Facebook BLOCKED THIS!!! BRILLIANT 911 A Conspiracy Theory

:lol: @ The comment from the dude that posted the video.
I'm unable to share this video. I've sent it numerous times to myself and a family member, but they haven't received it, even though it says "email sent successfully". A total of six times to my person email and other accounts...nothing. Not in any of my inboxes. The only way to share it is by cut and pasting the link and sending it as a separate email. Try it yourselves. Could the criminals on Youtube be suppressing the info too....of course.

Someone care to share what they think they saw here?
nerd.gif
it look like military air crafts shooting something(space craft) down into the water and then the helicopter looking like some x-files ish to come clean(cover)up what just happen. maybe im reaching but thats what i believe.

i also believe there's some stuff at the bottom of the oceans and under the pyramids that's waiting to be activated 

No it's not.

Who is to say who is "undesirable"? Allow our "sick" to reproduce? Where do you stop? What would the requirements be? Set out some guidelines, homie.

Here's a picture of a man who had similar thoughts as the two of you :smh:

:rofl: :x :smh: lulz Someone with your grammar shouldn't talk slick like that. They probably wouldn't want you to reproduce either.
No it's not.

Here's a picture of a man who had similar thoughts as the two of you :smh:

:rofl: :x :smh: lulz Someone with your grammar shouldn't talk slick like that. They probably wouldn't want you to reproduce either.

man kill that noise. how you gonna tell me what's a deep thought and not. You have no idea what that post triggered in my mind.

You have no idea what true nazism is and where it came from if you think that's what it's all about.

All that stuff was just an excuse to sacrifice people for their own greater good.

the black chopper tells the people on the boat "abandon the zone immediately ", "and go back to the port", "once there you will be given instructions", "abandon the zone and go back to the port"

the black chopper tells the people on the boat "abandon the zone immediately ", "and go back to the port", "once there you will be given instructions", "abandon the zone and go back to the port"

I just watched it again...That helicopter seemed like it came out of nowhere (no pun intended)

Yup, that's what I got.

But seriously that video was crazy. Shot down or not that was insane. I wouldn't know what to do if I was on that boat.

Originally Posted by jordan23dotcom

Humans have killed their next step in evolution. We keep our weak alive, allow our sick to reproduce, and caiter to people who contribute nothing to humanity. Darwinism has not been allowed to take its course with us. I would even go out on a limb and say that we are going in reverse..... Just a thought....

So just let every one who is sick suffer and die? Lets see how well you do without the aid of doctors and other people who are helping "kill our next step in evolution." :smh:

So just let every one who is sick suffer and die? Lets see how well you do without the aid of doctors and other people who are helping "kill our next step in evolution." :smh:
why not just ask him to clarify what he meant instead of making broad sweeping generalizations?

^^^
All good bro. People on here just want to make others feel bad from the comfort of their own homes.... Normal stuff. What I'm saying is that natural selection creates evolution, or adaptation. Human kind has eliminated all things natural, thus evolution cannot occur. Simple once you think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom