Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone recommend any articles with factual info about the pineal gland? I don't want any youtube video speculation bs. I'm really interested.

1-5dc2b00fe9.jpg

coasttocoast a.m.

Tuesday September 4, 2012

2nd Hour: Ufologist and paranormal pioneer Timothy Green Beckley discusses ET communications, walk-ins, shape-shifters, a possible secret space program, and the Hounds of the Baskervilles. Television producer and author Tim Swartz joins part of the conversation.

oh ok. yeah I think there is something to it. I feel as if the human represents a composite of many different animal families along with other forms of life. Seeing as there is more known about space than what's going on in the ocean plus the millions of new life forms being found recently.

Not so much into the apes always being the first ancestor of everything all the time.

oh ok. yeah I think there is something to it. I feel as if the human represents a composite of many different animal families along with other forms of life. Seeing as there is more known about space than what's going on in the ocean plus the millions of new life forms being found recently.
Not so much into the apes always being the first ancestor of everything all the time.

Exactly, which is why i never completely agree with scientists or science books. They are always rewritten anyways.

Birds hold 'funerals' for dead
http://www.bbc.co.uk/nature/19421217

Some birds, it seems, hold funerals for their dead.

When western scrub jays encounter a dead bird, they call out to one another and stop foraging.

The jays then often fly down to the dead body and gather around it, scientists have discovered.

The behaviour may have evolved to warn other birds of nearby danger, report researchers in California, who have published the findings in the journal Animal Behaviour

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

Huge Unknown Objects orbiting the Sun for months

david wilcock >>>
makes me wonder when is humans next step in life/evolution

Humans have killed their next step in evolution. We keep our weak alive, allow our sick to reproduce, and caiter to people who contribute nothing to humanity. Darwinism has not been allowed to take its course with us. I would even go out on a limb and say that we are going in reverse..... Just a thought....

Humans have killed their next step in evolution. We keep our weak alive, allow our sick to reproduce, and caiter to people who contribute nothing to humanity. Darwinism has not been allowed to take its course with us. I would even go out on a limb and say that we are going in reverse..... Just a thought....

man that is a deep thought and a great post. Sums up so many things I want to say and think about at times. :smokin

Last edited:
Interesting thought. But what would you propose?  Who is the "we" who keep "the weak alive?" Should the state be charged with forced sterilization of those who "contribute nothing to humanity"? Would you replicate Nazi Germany's Action T4 program in which physicians, backed by the state, killed off the elderly, the blind, and the incurably ill? Your observation has been noted before and executed by fascist dictators in the name of "evolution." 

Last edited:
^^^ hear you. I'm not saying genocide is an answer, or even that we have a problem. I'm merely stating an observation. Of course we won't allow people to die, its no longer in our nature, but our next step in evolution, or adaptation if you will, has been stunted. At the same time, haven't humans also done so to other species? We breed endangered animals and quarantine others that are taking over. Humans have left their mark on this planet for the short time we've been here.

Great line from 28 days later: isn't the annihilation of the human race a return to normalcy?

The Lamborghini Diablo and Nissan 300ZX share headlights.

Nissan-300ZX.jpg

Similarly, the Lotus Esprit and Toyota AE86 share taillights.

1093e55a60d5223ecc89b3d157e3a4fb.jpg

:D

I don't think so. I think that we can not develop physically any more than we already have. I believe the theory that we are a genetic mutation from humanoids here and a foreign species. Lloyd Pye has a good youtube video of that theory. I think that some people are developing mentally, but very slow. One example is the rain man. He could do amazing things with his brain that we were programed not to be able to do. I think that Autism is a small step in our evolutionary chart. We have been using our brains to do one job or fucus on one single thing our whole life. Autistic people are usually really good at one specific thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom