Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if you are calling my post garbage, but I watched your videos. 

If I find it interesting that African Americans stand up for Ancient Egyptian culture.The slave traders were scooping up people from sub - saharan places like Ghana, which no where near "Kemet".  There could be a connection since I realize history goes deep but I feel like these dudes are reaching to express their idea.

They were telling the truth about the Freemansonry, not starting with Solomon and Hiram Abiff. But the way these dude were yelling in the videos like we're in church, makes a bad presentation. More rhetoric than anything else. An educated freemason or anyone with a liberal arts education for that matter ain't trying to consider anything someone without credentials says without convincing evidence.
So much pyramid, mason, etc garbo I did'nt see this wondering your thoughts 

roll.gif
 For anybody thinking its some sort of game

Let's play I aint even took off my warm up jacket yet but let's go 
mean.gif

Not sure if you are calling my post garbage, but I watched your videos. 

If I find it interesting that African Americans stand up for Ancient Egyptian culture.The slave traders were scooping up people from sub - saharan places like Ghana, which no where near "Kemet".  There could be a connection since I realize history goes deep but I feel like these dudes are reaching to express their idea.

They were telling the truth about the Freemansonry, not starting with Solomon and Hiram Abiff. But the way these dude were yelling in the videos like we're in church, makes a bad presentation. More rhetoric than anything else. An educated freemason or anyone with a liberal arts education for that matter ain't trying to consider anything someone without credentials says without convincing evidence.
Nah nothing personal

just speaking in general

about some of the things i saw on this thread

I didn't know you knew a person credentials by the volume of somebody voice

but if you say so

COOL

How about this guy is his credentials ruined or greater

because of the volume of his voice or profanity in his language

idk you tell me 
roll.gif

You also said no proof 
roll.gif

its so funny that Egypt is the only place in Africa

That never belonged to Africans 

hmmm I wonder why 
laugh.gif

when I say proof I'm simply stating the way you cite a sources in a paper that you'd write in school. I saw a little bit of it, but we live in a world in which science has made to where everything is about proving or disproving. Certain types of people are prone to falling for someones word because of the passion in their voice which is a tactic a knowledgable speaker can use. Kind of the way people believe everything the president says

^ I hear what you're saying but the proof is in the fact Egypt is in Africa But some people seem to believe The Egyptians are not African So therefore the pyramids had to be created by Aliens,Ghost,or some other entity or being unseen by the naked eye and its impossible for it to have been created by Africans...haghaha I'm on my mobile sorry if you can't comprehend

if i go i go. i have to get this off my chest. niketalk is controled by da illuminati. dats right da same one dat runs da govenment is running niketalk. we have to take control of dis. we are da 99%

Noone seen this yet??!!  

If you want, skip to 9:20   and tell me what you think. 

Last edited:
12-Year-Old Discovers All U.S. Presidents Are Direct Descendants of King John Of England

shoot i saw the ufo one this morning, shiii is crazy, or its superman dealing with the gods for earth

Not to thread jack or anything. I think this belongs I here. I just watched Enemy of the State w Will Smith.I rerecognized a few things in there that I didn't even realize in the late 90s when that movie came out. The fact that the gov was able to use sat to zoom in on people. Thay is what we today call Google maps etc. The fact that they were talking about terror ism. The fact that the congressman's birthday was on 9 11. Gene Hackman character said all the things NSA had 20 years before hand. The fact aboit the privacy act they were trying to pass in the movie. There was just things that really struck me. It makes you wonder about how movies precurse what will happen in real life. Hopefully you understand what I'm trying to convey here.

i guess this will help but military technology is always at least 10 years ahead of the public

So...... today is the actual 6 -6 -6 any good conspiracies btw 2013 = 2+0+1+3= 6. That's the way I've seen both numerology and all those Esoteric guys work out the "magic" days of the year. Ex 4-1-2013 = 4+1+2+0+1+3= 11
:nerd:

coasttocoast a.m.

Thursday June 6, 2013

1st Half: Numerologist Glynis McCants speaks about the significance of numbers in recent events and people in the news.

2nd Half: Author and researcher Michael Kohler discusses the work of Edward Leedskalnin and his Coral Castle near Miami, Florida. He'll explain the puzzle of how a man of slight build was able to construct the Castle by tapping into Earth energies, hyper-dimensional physics and the brain's pineal gland.

coasttocoast a.m.

Thursday June 6, 2013

1st Half: Numerologist Glynis McCants speaks about the significance of numbers in recent events and people in the news.

2nd Half: Author and researcher Michael Kohler discusses the work of Edward Leedskalnin and his Coral Castle near Miami, Florida. He'll explain the puzzle of how a man of slight build was able to construct the Castle by tapping into Earth energies, hyper-dimensional physics and the brain's pineal gland.

Thanks for posting these again, ways enjoyed the previews.

The Purge, Workd Waf Z, This is the End, White House Down, & Olympus Has Fallen (all new movies coming out)...maybe they trying to tell us something :nerd:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom