Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
^thanks. I assume you guys have been to wikileaks already right? some cool stuff from time to time

This was a so called mockumentary but after watching the vid with the UFO

going underwater idk The name of it is called "Mermaids new evidence"

This was a so called mockumentary but after watching the vid with the UFO

going underwater idk The name of it is called "Mermaids new evidence"
Get this fake stuff out of here. You'll have nters thinking its real 
laugh.gif

Get this fake stuff out of here. You'll have nters thinking its real 
laugh.gif

yeah I hear you but after seeing these vids idk what to believe 

BUILDING 7 ijs I thought it was mind blowing just to see a 3 man sub

traveling umpteen thousands of leagues under the sea without it being a

rap video 
laugh.gif

Does anyone watch THROUGH THE WORMHOLE with Morgan Freeman? I just caught a couple episodes and I like it. 

love the show with freeman, I'd watch it all the time if I had the channel all the time, usually only on promotional weekends

CHECK THIS OUT!

Video covers Ark of the Covenant, zero point energy, and philosopher's stone. Video is 1 hour 44 minutes of intriguing information.

A MUST WATCH

The media were on board the whole time...and I never get tired on finding out new info in regards to 9/11.

A big script was acted out in front of millions...

This was the ruse to invade other countries, and fabricate wars. 

Is anyone familiar with the post-9/11 heroin boom in the US? It's no coincidence that all of this occured after the Afghanistan invasion.

Sick. 

Its not the first time they've done it. Came across this while working on a paper for grad school.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=92662

Last edited:
Mysterious monster-like creature spotted in Oklahoma
http://www.examiner.com/article/mysterious-monster-like-creature-spotted-oklahoma

coasttocoast a.m.
Monday June 17, 2013

First Hour: Privacy advocate Katherine Albrecht comments on the NSA spying revelations, and related events.

Second Hour: Paranormal investigator and cryptozoology expert, Alex Hearn will discuss his involvement in the Melba Ketchum Bigfoot DNA study, as well as his work investigating Chupacabras, Thunderbirds, jaguars and black cats. He'll also cover various UFO sightings in Arizona and the southwest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom