Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Disney x Illuminati conspiracies interest anyone around here? Have it been discussed previously?

By the way Ive been back reading alot of the things posted here the past few days
eek.gif
nerd.gif

Pretty much J-Will.

The aquarian zodiac opened a vortex that's allowing certain light vectors to come in that would have been incongruent with the previous aeons.

The Chem trails are an attempt to block out the light vectors coming in currently.

The GMO's, fluoride etc are an attempt to reconfigure the DNA to shut down the receiving mechanism necessary to process the incoming information.

The CERN and LHC is an attempt to hack into the quantum world and rewrite the program, aka Mr. Smith trying to hack into Zion.

Its a done deal, just a matter of time.

The pope just went on his world tour trying to redo the past 2,000 years and re-align themselves with the upcoming paradigm.

With 2020 around the corner tho, people are going to begin to see with 20/20 vision the light.

7 Our soul is escaped as a bird out of the snare of the fowlers: the snare is broken, and we are escaped. 8 Our help is in the name of the Lord, who made heaven and earth.

Incoming information?

What is this new paradigm?

Incoming information?

The mystery behind history. It's not by chance the Vatican introduced the Catholic faith to the possibility of extraterrestrial life recently. That's just one of many things that could be mentioned.

What is this new paradigm?

Gotta take that inner journey and find out for yourself. The upcoming paradigm shift is just providing you the tools for potential growth, sadly there will be many people who will opt for the comfort of the outdated illusion.

Last edited:
@JohnnyRedStorm

Never made the connection, but he's a writer as well who lives in the city with a pretty successful blog. If you were looking to go that route still he's a good dude to know 
I've been so jaded by the writing industry man. It's such an unrewarding journey at times. I am trying to write another novel this November, though, since that has been a tradition the past few years. But Idk, I just need to find that inspiration I guess.

I've been dating this chick recently which has been great, but it's really making me reconsider where I am in life, what I haven't achieved, and the lack of financial support I can provide at the moment. I need to segue and do something more secure and rewarding, or just get my head out of my *** and start trading well consistently, but I just keep making the same mistakes. Idk, I need to some reflecting.

Last edited:
Does Disney x Illuminati conspiracies interest anyone around here? Have it been discussed previously?

By the way Ive been back reading alot of the things posted here the past few days:wow: :nerd:

The messages they put in the cartoons. The cartoons that are coming out. Its all kinds of bad.

I brought up the pope talking about aliens to my wife just now and we got in this big *** argument about religion... Not sure if I want to stay in a relationship that shares such drastically different values? Just knowing that stories from the bible are taken from ancient texts.. Like samaraton texts (might be spelled wrong) Ect, .... Our thought process is extremely off balance.

You should think about a lot of things before tying the knot, mainly yourself, lastly religion.

Religion should be on the low pole of reasons to leave or stay together.

If a couple couldn't get around not seeing eye to eye on a Religion, I'd say that's the least of their worries.

My point in this ramble is, freelythinkingmind freelythinkingmind , if you love her, don't leave her over something as trivial(to me) as religion, there is much that can be learned, shared, and in time bonded over in regards to the differences and similarities of Religion.

Last edited:
For some people their religion defines who they are and they take it very seriously. so yeah, I'd say it's pretty important sometimes

^^It is. I understand that. To me it matters none.

I was simply stating my opinion on the matter, the same as you stated it should be hashed out prior to being with someone. Neither are right or wrong, just two different approaches.

I brought up the pope talking about aliens to my wife just now and we got in this big *** argument about religion... Not sure if I want to stay in a relationship that shares such drastically different values? Just knowing that stories from the bible are taken from ancient texts.. Like samaraton texts (might be spelled wrong) Ect, .... Our thought process is extremely off balance.

Focus on staying together my man!

A very long documentary, but I've spent more time watching football in a day in my past so at least I spent time on my *** learning a few things.

I recommended watching the whole thing, in parts if you have to. Let's you know who we are up against. Although, I KNOW this isn't the very root of our enslavement, but at least we can be reminded again that our rulers are just humans. Nothing metaphysical, not a demon, not a race of reptiles, just humans who lack love and compassion and are driven by all the negative traits we all share.

in this video they mention always having a "boogie man" to keep us in fear and emotional rather than skeptic and critical to keep their biggest money machine operating; WAR (the military industrial complex). Keep your eyes triple opened. For decades they've been setting us up subconsciously with spooky phony **** like alien invasions and cyber terrorists who want to take our liberties away. It's very possible that's their next move. Don't be fearful. Stay critical. Stay confident. The revolution of love and unity is inevitable. They are hanging on for dear life.

Last edited:
Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee Do you watch all these videos you post and want to share what you thought was interesting, or do you find a video that seems interesting and post it without watching?

This page is just too heavy man.

I just have a question to the regulars, or anyone that posts here; This stuff doesn't freak you the **** out? I'm watching these videos, just on this page alone, and I'm spooked AF.

I made it through 2.5 of that 3.5 hr long horror documentary, and I'm waiting until I have someone else over to finish it.

Furthermore, what do you do with this info? Like, am I wasting this info if I learn and try to go on about my life in much of the same way?

Last edited:
man don't let doom and gloom stuff get you down, i was the same way and sometimes deviate back to those pessimistic thoughts...

this guy has me wanting to climb a mountain in my drawers now too 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
This page is just too heavy man.

I just have a question to the regulars, or anyone that posts here; This stuff doesn't freak you the **** out? I'm watching these videos, just on this page alone, and I'm spooked AF.

I made it through 2.5 of that 3.5 hr long horror documentary, and I'm waiting until I have someone else over to finish it.

Furthermore, what do you do with this info? Like, am I wasting this info if I learn and try to go on about my life in much of the same way?

Which Documentary? I think I know which one but you described it as a "horror doc" and that's throwing me off, which documentary boss?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom