SOMEONE DREW A CHARGEBACK ON PAYPAL.HAVE I LOST MY MONEY?HELP WANTED!!!!ANY MEMBER FROM SAN RAMON ,

what i would recomend is you et all of dudse information and post it here. we take care of our own.

Thats what I'm trying to explain. Based on the method you stated you used to ship, the tracking will ONLY show it arrived here in America, but it wont show it arrived at his house. The ONLY WAY for international shipping to confirm it ACTUALLY arrived at his house is to use Express International which would require SIGNATURE confirmation.

and i say again.THE WAY I SEND IT REQUIRES SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION.don t know if its expedited or not..usps calls it registered mail...but how can i get a hold of his signature is the thing...contact usps?

and i say again.THE WAY I SEND IT REQUIRES SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION.don t know if its expedited or not..usps calls it registered mail...but how can i get a hold of his signature is the thing...contact usps?
Sure give them a call or email and see if your method shows signature confirmation.

what i would recomend is you et all of dudse information and post it here. we take care of our own.

might do that...the city is san ramon california...i will provide information if this goes wrong...

Also, this has happened to me twice, but with close friends, and what happened was the credit card company actually initiated the chargeback on behalf of my friend. they thought it was suspicious. what i would reccomend is you talk to him first, give him the benefit of the doubt.

if this is indeed a scam, call his local authorities, get them involved. and like i said post his information. we can cross reference and hopeuflly find out where he lives, his family lives, and where he works, gots to school.

pm me if you need guidance. ive reversed scammers 3 times by calling their moms and messaging their grandparents. lol

I had a fellow try and pull this in Texas almost 7 years ago over a pair of Laney Vs I sold him for a good price ($80 or so).

He tried to pull a charge back right around the time I had sold my car and had a $7,000 payment re-routed to another paypal account of mine.

Caused a huge headache and after I was able to contact the fradulent claimer with some legal muscle....dude dropped the nonsense.

Also, this has happened to me twice, but with close friends, and what happened was the credit card company actually initiated the chargeback on behalf of my friend. they thought it was suspicious. what i would reccomend is you talk to him first, give him the benefit of the doubt.
if this is indeed a scam, call his local authorities, get them involved. and like i said post his information. we can cross reference and hopeuflly find out where he lives, his family lives, and where he works, gots to school.
pm me if you need guidance. ive reversed scammers 3 times by calling their moms and messaging their grandparents. lol

so can someone help with that? here are his/her info

deb farley
1723 canyon village cir
san ramon CA 94583-1868
United States

ebay name
Member id asammya

dude we have a lot of NTers that rep hayward....

hayward CA? where the hell you get that from? :lol:

im looking to sell about 75% of my stock but im scared of getting ripped off :smh:

i might just have to give em away

so far....

Deb R Farley
1723 Canyon Village Cir

San Ramon, CA 94583-1868

Associated: Sam Fria, Sam Fries, Dan Fries, Benjamin Fries

associated refers to people that may live in the same house.
im thinking (if truley a scam) its a guy using his moms account. if i can get her number for you its a wrap

A lot of scammers get bold with international deals knowing the other person is far far away and might have limited resources in another country.

Always proceed with caution.

$196 is a small price for a lesson learned, but I understand the princple of the matter. No one likes getting burned.

so far....

Deb R Farley
1723 Canyon Village Cir

San Ramon, CA 94583-1868

Associated: Sam Fria, Sam Fries, Dan Fries, Benjamin Fries

associated refers to people that may live in the same house.
im thinking (if truley a scam) its a guy using his moms account. if i can get her number for you its a wrap
YOUR A BOSS

is san ramon sacramento?anyone from sacramento that could help?

JesusShuttlesworth34 lesson learned?196 small price?cmon son...thats not even support lol...i was as cautious as i could get brah...not anything more i could do pre-sale...this coulda happened to you,or anyone for that matter...

is san ramon sacramento?anyone from sacramento that could help?
JesusShuttlesworth34 lesson learned?196 small price?cmon son...thats not even support lol...i was as cautious as i could get brah...not anything more i could do pre-sale...this coulda happened to you,or anyone for that matter...

San Ramon is on Northern Cali, but its bout an hr away from Sac.

Back
Top Bottom