SOMEONE DREW A CHARGEBACK ON PAYPAL.HAVE I LOST MY MONEY?HELP WANTED!!!!ANY MEMBER FROM SAN RAMON ,

Deborah R Valente

Age 44
San Ramon, CA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Relatives: James P Farley, Deborah R Farley, James P Farley

Previous Residences: Livermore, CA | San Lorenzo, CA | Hayward, CA

Also Known As: Debra Farley, Deborah R Farley

could possibly be her maiden name?

Deborah R Valente
Age 44
San Ramon, CA
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Relatives: James P Farley, Deborah R Farley, James P Farley
Previous Residences: Livermore, CA | San Lorenzo, CA | Hayward, CA
Also Known As: Debra Farley, Deborah R Farley
could possibly be her maiden name?
maybe so...sound about right...dayumn you re good bro...

this is getting interesting
nerd.gif

how nice would it be if a nt member is from san ramon....changed the topic so i could attract someone...

im trying to get you a phone number. but nothing is coming up... ask ebay for the phone number

would it be a bad idea to just send an email on the user saying toi cancel the chargeback and intimidate by saying the local authorities will be paying him/her a visit?

this is the tracking so far

Arrival at Unit

2012-11-07, 04:15:00, SAN RAMON, CA 94583

Processed through USPS Sort Facility

2012-11-07, 01:04:00, RICHMOND, CA 94804

Processed Through Sort Facility

2012-11-01, 18:24:00, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Processed Through Sort Facility

2012-10-31, 01:28:00, ATHINAI

just sayin but isnt paypal gonna request that the buyer sends the item back in case i dont get the money?

also just noticed that the guy has 400 plus feedback all as buyer(cant get negative feedback) and one seller from the last ones left additional feedback sayin he/she drew chargeback on her too after she sent the item...:smh: :smh: :smh:

just sayin but isnt paypal gonna request that the buyer sends the item back in case i dont get the money?

If it hasn't been delivered or attempted to be delivered you can get somebody from the US the to put a foward stop on the package if you provide them with all the Info.

If it hasn't been delivered or attempted to be delivered you can get somebody from the US the to put a foward stop on the package if you provide them with all the Info.

please explain cause i cant understand,sorry a little upset here...;p) you mean contacting usps?

Last edited:
this is the response i got from another user he scammed...

Hi there, sorry to hear that! My money is still being held by paypal, they reversed the charge and gave that scammer back his money! I checked his bid history and he bought a lot of very expensive items I'm sure he has done a chargeback on all of them. I have had this happen before and as long as you shipped to the confirmed address on file with paypal and used delivery confirmation you will receive your money back from paypal, however the paypal investigation can take up to 30 days to finally get your funds released. I'm not too worried about getting my money back, thankfully it was a low dollar item! It just pisses me off that they hold my money hostage for 30 days when I have given them the delivery confirmation number already. Make sure you put the bidder on your blocked bidder list, I followed up to the feedback I left him to warn other seller's that he is a scammer. Good luck to you and sorry he found you!

Again like the other seller stated youre protected by paypal as long as the tracking shows the item was delivered even if the buyer has claimed the payment was fraudulent or filed a chargeback through his cc company.

Again like the other seller stated youre protected by paypal as long as the tracking shows the item was delivered even if the buyer has claimed the payment was fraudulent or filed a chargeback through his cc company.

so if the online tracking of usps says the item has been delivered paypal will release my funds?

they prob wont release them unless you call. ive had it happen to me before and when i called they released my funds since under ebay/paypals seller protection im covered because i followed all their shipping guidelines.

Yes, just contact paypal and provide them the tracking.

i already provided tracking info electronically found plus a scanned receipt of the postal service with the tracking number on it plus weight etc...they still havent released my funds...should i call paypal and telle them to release my funds?whats the number to call from europe?

Last edited:
i already provided tracking info electronically found plus a scanned receipt of the postal service with the tracking number on it plus weight etc...they still havent released my funds...should i call paypal and telle them to release my funds?whats the number to call from europe?

Your latest update of the tracking was "Arrival at Unit". The package must be "Delivered" first for them to relese your funds. So wait until it is updated as delivered and then give them a call.

Your latest update of the tracking was "Arrival at Unit". The package must be "Delivered" first for them to relese your funds. So wait until it is updated as delivered and then give them a call.

thanks fam i ll do that...im sure it requires signing-for...hope this works.thanks everyone who helped...any more info or any form of help from anyone would be much appreciated.i will keep everyone posted about this,or if needing help in the future.thanks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom