SOMEONE DREW A CHARGEBACK ON PAYPAL.HAVE I LOST MY MONEY?HELP WANTED!!!!ANY MEMBER FROM SAN RAMON ,

They filed a credit card chargeback? or they filed a dispute?
If they filed a credit card chargeback your money is gone.

lol...so every time they file a chargeback on a legit seller he loses his money?****...no chance of me getting back the item?

Dealt with this a handful of years ago. Lost the item and the money, even when I provided paypal with tracking. Biggest load of crap I ever dealt with in terms of selling items online. It is best to pay for the shipping directly through paypal so your tracking numbers are automatically stored. Since you are in Europe, i'm not sure if this is an option for you, however.
Also, taking the money from your paypal account ASAP does not do anything. A chargeback can still occur with $0 in your account, then you will have a negative balance.. If the negative balance goes unpaid, Paypal sends a collections agency after you.

First part is correct, a chargeback can still occur with $0 in your account. However, Paypal will not send your account to collections. They will scare you and say they will, but they won't. Paypals policies are so screwed up, that they're scared to take actual legal actions..

How do I know? Someone did a chargeback for $1700 against me, account was at -1700, and never paid a dime. Provided all sorts of proof, but still lost. Stopped using Paypal for a year, and now I have a different account.

First part is correct, a chargeback can still occur with $0 in your account. However, Paypal will not send your account to collections. They will scare you and say they will, but they won't. Paypals policies are so screwed up, that they're scared to take actual legal actions..
How do I know? Someone did a chargeback for $1700 against me, account was at -1700, and never paid a dime. Provided all sorts of proof, but still lost. Stopped using Paypal for a year, and now I have a different account.
pretty much. paypal doesn't want the Fed to know its running as an actual bank without having the licenses, certs, etc. to do so.

It's happened to me..I tell people all the time...don't use paypal.

Do not be suprised when you get a collection notice within the next 9 years my friend.

deb farley
1723 canyon village cir
san ramon CA 94583-1868
United States

ebay name
Member id asammya

IS THE INFO I HAVE

Deb R Farley
1723 Canyon Village Cir

San Ramon, CA 94583-1868

Associated: Sam Fria, Sam Fries, Dan Fries, Benjamin Fries

Deborah R Valente
Age 44
San Ramon, CA Relatives: James P Farley, Deborah R Farley, James P Farley
Previous Residences: Livermore, CA | San Lorenzo, CA | Hayward, CA
Also Known As: Debra Farley, Deborah R Farley
could possibly be her maiden name?

IS THE INFO A HELPFUL NT MEMBER GOT....ANYONE NEAR THAT CAN HELP OR GET A PHONE NUMBER OR CALL THE LOCAL PRECINCT SO THEY CAN PAY THEM A VISIT?THANKS.

You can request someone's address and phone number through ebay if you have a recent transaction with them, however, they will also receive your info.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/ebayadvsearch?_sofindtype=9

thanks ill try and do that..but what should i do through the phone?maybe give it to the nearby precinct?or call the scammer and do what?intimidate him?i will also call usps tommorow to see if they can mail me some proof of delivery(signature)

User ID:
asammya
Name:
sam fries
Company:
City:
san leandro
State:
CA
United States
Phone:
(510) 878-2058
Registered Since:
Wednesday, Oct 11, 2006 02:27:51 PDT

^^ sure will do...other company meaning usps or ebay?has anyone in here won a chargeback case ?

thanks ill try and do that..but what should i do through the phone?maybe give it to the nearby precinct?or call the scammer and do what?intimidate him?i will also call usps tommorow to see if they can mail me some proof of delivery(signature)
See if you can get an email confirmation wouldn't that be just about the same amount of proof. Take some screen shots of conversation,etc

Last edited:
So many chargebacks,dishonest buyers now.

One of the biggest downfalls of E-commerce, especially in the sneaker world.

Ask me how I know

Good luck.

Do not be suprised when you get a collection notice within the next 9 years my friend.
Has this happened to you

Yo can you give me details ? I'll call when. I'm feeling intimidating. I just want to organize it soci sound like I know wtf I'm talking about.

What was the item
What was the price paid
When was this.
Did it say Sam fries bought it or deb?

Thanks !

MethodMan has been clear that he doesn't want people posting peoples addresses on here cause of liability to the site if the person gets hurts, harassed etc.

Most police stations don't deal with online purchases either. Take the loss and dont mess with out of country or unconfirmed people in the future.

I can say that it's been about 12 years since I left my account negative and I have a 780 Credit score and never got a collection notice.

MethodMan has been clear that he doesn't want people posting peoples addresses on here cause of liability to the site if the person gets hurts, harassed etc.

Most police stations don't deal with online purchases either. Take the loss and dont mess with out of country or unconfirmed people in the future.

I can say that it's been about 12 years since I left my account negative and I have a 780 Credit score and never got a collection notice.

View media item 121181

That's just grime.

You know he don't need the $ if he's from San Ramon, CA.

Median income out there is like 120k. :lol:

I think you'll be fine fam. you did what you had to do as seller and provided proof. you're probably gonna have to wait that month to get your money back though.
been there and it sucks, but you should be good

I think you'll be fine fam. you did what you had to do as seller and provided proof. you're probably gonna have to wait that month to get your money back though.
been there and it sucks, but you should be good

thanks for the support bro...i contacted a fellow greek ebayer who had the same experience and told me he did exactly the same procedure and after a month he got his money back...now im just crossing fingers and checking if paypal needs any more info every day...;p) thanks for the support everyone in here nt fam...kudos.;p)anyone who helped and needs a shoe contact in europe with no profit by my side pm me id be glaadly to help anyone who helped here !!!!peace.

Back
Top Bottom