Someone Is Sitting On Top Of Me When I Sleep.

it sucks big time... first time will scare the poop out of your butt... so you are just sitting there scared and you just sharted... these will lead to you crying like a little girl.

glad im not alone ...sheesh... one time my mom came in during a episode when i was younger and my eyes were wide open and my lip was quivering.. but i couldnt talk...scary #$%

glad im not alone ...sheesh... one time my mom came in during a episode when i was younger and my eyes were wide open and my lip was quivering.. but i couldnt talk...scary %##

glad im not alone ...sheesh... one time my mom came in during a episode when i was younger and my eyes were wide open and my lip was quivering.. but i couldnt talk...scary %##

glad im not alone ...sheesh... one time my mom came in during a episode when i was younger and my eyes were wide open and my lip was quivering.. but i couldnt talk...scary #$%

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Do some situps and pushups son. You're just frail. <3

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Have I seriously gone through this without seeing a single RIP? Maybe I missed it.

Crazy anyway. Never had this before. It's time I got some sleep too. Ha.

Have I seriously gone through this without seeing a single RIP? Maybe I missed it.

Crazy anyway. Never had this before. It's time I got some sleep too. Ha.

I've had this twice that I can remember...

The first time was back in 2004, I remember I got off work late that night and ended up crashing on the couch in a slumped over sitting position. At some point in the night I woke up and my head was angled down so all I could really see was the floor in front of me. I immediately panicked when I noticed that a man was standing directly in front of me, although all I could actually see were his shoes and the bottom of his pants... I just sat there paralyzed in fear for about a minute or so until eventually the man pivoted and walked away from me. As soon as his feet were out of my field of vision I snapped out of it and looked around everywhere, only to realize I was alone. I was definitely shook

The second time happened just a couple weeks ago. I got in a late workout, showered, and got in bed on my back. This time, as I was drifting into sleep I started hearing the most surreal sounds I've ever experienced. It was almost musical, but the sounds were indescribable and completely foreign... like otherworldly melodies. After some time of listening to these sounds I awoke paralyzed, still hearing the sounds, but now I could some how very clearly tell that they were communicating to me. I can't remember exactly what was being communicated but it was basically trying to do something to me/with me... I felt extremely nervous and uncomfortable at this point and just repeatedly responded back in my mind that I didn't want to be involved because I couldn't trust it. Eventually the sounds ceased and I woke up drenched in sweat and once again shaken up.

The next couple of days I wondered if I should have maybe submitted just to see what it was all about... These things are incredibly frightening, yet intriguing

I've had this twice that I can remember...

The first time was back in 2004, I remember I got off work late that night and ended up crashing on the couch in a slumped over sitting position. At some point in the night I woke up and my head was angled down so all I could really see was the floor in front of me. I immediately panicked when I noticed that a man was standing directly in front of me, although all I could actually see were his shoes and the bottom of his pants... I just sat there paralyzed in fear for about a minute or so until eventually the man pivoted and walked away from me. As soon as his feet were out of my field of vision I snapped out of it and looked around everywhere, only to realize I was alone. I was definitely shook

The second time happened just a couple weeks ago. I got in a late workout, showered, and got in bed on my back. This time, as I was drifting into sleep I started hearing the most surreal sounds I've ever experienced. It was almost musical, but the sounds were indescribable and completely foreign... like otherworldly melodies. After some time of listening to these sounds I awoke paralyzed, still hearing the sounds, but now I could some how very clearly tell that they were communicating to me. I can't remember exactly what was being communicated but it was basically trying to do something to me/with me... I felt extremely nervous and uncomfortable at this point and just repeatedly responded back in my mind that I didn't want to be involved because I couldn't trust it. Eventually the sounds ceased and I woke up drenched in sweat and once again shaken up.

The next couple of days I wondered if I should have maybe submitted just to see what it was all about... These things are incredibly frightening, yet intriguing

Yes.. MOVE YOUR TOES or FEET to snap out of it. Happens to me a lot before, it stopped when I learned this trick. Before I used to try to speak, and I was not able to. For those who have not experinced this, you will soon enough.
tongue.gif

Yes.. MOVE YOUR TOES or FEET to snap out of it. Happens to me a lot before, it stopped when I learned this trick. Before I used to try to speak, and I was not able to. For those who have not experinced this, you will soon enough.
tongue.gif

This happens to me a lot. I never feel like something is sitting on me, but I always see weird creatures in my room coming closer to me and I can't move at all. For the longest time I thought this only happened to me, but then I Googled it. Man, I don't even want to get up and go to the bathroom afterward it's so scary.

About a year ago I decided that the next time it would happen and I actually became aware of what was going on, I'd try really hard to just let it happen and not try and break out of it. Never doing that again.

This happens to me a lot. I never feel like something is sitting on me, but I always see weird creatures in my room coming closer to me and I can't move at all. For the longest time I thought this only happened to me, but then I Googled it. Man, I don't even want to get up and go to the bathroom afterward it's so scary.

About a year ago I decided that the next time it would happen and I actually became aware of what was going on, I'd try really hard to just let it happen and not try and break out of it. Never doing that again.

I used to get this a lot, but I haven't had an episode in 3 years FTW. The most terrifying part are the auditory hallucinations. You hear "ghost" voices whispering in your ear.

I used to get this a lot, but I haven't had an episode in 3 years FTW. The most terrifying part are the auditory hallucinations. You hear "ghost" voices whispering in your ear.

some of these stories creeped me out and i honestly don't know how i'd respond if it were to happen to me. its never happened to me before and i think its because i can only fall asleep when im on my stomach

some of these stories creeped me out and i honestly don't know how i'd respond if it were to happen to me. its never happened to me before and i think its because i can only fall asleep when im on my stomach

Back
Top Bottom