Someone Is Sitting On Top Of Me When I Sleep.

Originally Posted by jrp44

It seems like 85% of NT has this
laugh.gif

word
laugh.gif

this happened to me once (never hallucinated though) it lasted for less than 10 seconds, i woke up and i couldn't move, i tried but my body was just trembling, then i stopped trying and that's when i was able to move my body, that sith was crazy.

this happened to me once (never hallucinated though) it lasted for less than 10 seconds, i woke up and i couldn't move, i tried but my body was just trembling, then i stopped trying and that's when i was able to move my body, that sith was crazy.

ive had this before, usually happens when i run a really high fever.
my hallucinations usually involve everything getting really big and small really fast, its weird

ive had this before, usually happens when i run a really high fever.
my hallucinations usually involve everything getting really big and small really fast, its weird

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Sleep paralysis.
Usually happens when you don't get a good night's sleep.
Don't worry, it's completely psychological and will only last you for about a minute.

oh so thats what it is...yea ive had this happen to me twice in my life and i was scared !%*$+##*.  it like like i woke up and could see but couldnt get up and freaked out and yelled for help when i couldnt move but felt like someone/thing was holding me down.  glad to know its actually called something.  funny thing is its happened during daytime naps...probably due to lack of sleep from the night before.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Sleep paralysis.
Usually happens when you don't get a good night's sleep.
Don't worry, it's completely psychological and will only last you for about a minute.

oh so thats what it is...yea ive had this happen to me twice in my life and i was scared !%*$+##*.  it like like i woke up and could see but couldnt get up and freaked out and yelled for help when i couldnt move but felt like someone/thing was holding me down.  glad to know its actually called something.  funny thing is its happened during daytime naps...probably due to lack of sleep from the night before.

I honestly think this isn't a medical condition. I think it's something paranormal that science has tried to put a name on it.

I honestly think this isn't a medical condition. I think it's something paranormal that science has tried to put a name on it.

I've had this. The first time it happened I was spooked and literally thought I was going to die for the first time of my life (not a good feeling). But I've had it so many other times that it doesn't even phase me anymore. I know eventually I'm going to wake up from it. It does suck though, that feeling of being conscious and not being able to do anything is scary.

I've had this. The first time it happened I was spooked and literally thought I was going to die for the first time of my life (not a good feeling). But I've had it so many other times that it doesn't even phase me anymore. I know eventually I'm going to wake up from it. It does suck though, that feeling of being conscious and not being able to do anything is scary.

Back
Top Bottom