Someone please explain to me why the Final Four is such a big deal?

Originally Posted by friscostylez

Originally Posted by bilbo07

Originally Posted by friscostylez

sick.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
u jelly cus i cracked the code? 
glasses.gif
no i was trying to imply that was a stupid analogy
u have a better one? if youre not part of the solution youre part of the problem. 
pimp.gif

We're watching it.

No matter what happens with VCU or Butler from this point, you'll always remember this year. Not to mention what it will do for the programs of VCU/Butler, but also the career of their coaches.

We're watching it.

No matter what happens with VCU or Butler from this point, you'll always remember this year. Not to mention what it will do for the programs of VCU/Butler, but also the career of their coaches.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

We're watching it.

Right. Mason has built 30 new buildings on their campus since they went to the final 4.

Coach L said that the free advertisement Mason recieved that year was close to 68 billion. Not sure how that is computed but we get the point,

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

We're watching it.

Right. Mason has built 30 new buildings on their campus since they went to the final 4.

Coach L said that the free advertisement Mason recieved that year was close to 68 billion. Not sure how that is computed but we get the point,

Back
Top Bottom