Someone please explain to me why the Final Four is such a big deal?

I mean, you'd think that the national championship game is THE ultimate goal for a team, but it seems like most colleges focus on just making it to the Final Four. What's the big deal? 

I mean, you'd think that the national championship game is THE ultimate goal for a team, but it seems like most colleges focus on just making it to the Final Four. What's the big deal? 

Never understood how a thread has over 1,000 post and the team is under 500% though...

Never understood how a thread has over 1,000 post and the team is under 500% though...

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Exposure to NBA scouts, media advertisement, making names for yourself, etc. It would be nice to win the national chip but the main goals is to make yourself look good on the big stages so your draft value increase

Exposure to NBA scouts, media advertisement, making names for yourself, etc. It would be nice to win the national chip but the main goals is to make yourself look good on the big stages so your draft value increase

Why have two of the four people that replied come at the Knicks?

Why have two of the four people that replied come at the Knicks?

This thread has FAIL written all over it.

It's like starting a thread and asking "Why do people still like and care about Baseball"

This thread has FAIL written all over it.

It's like starting a thread and asking "Why do people still like and care about Baseball"

I honestly don't know why people make a big deal about the Final Four. Jeez, you guys are being some serious D-bag's. Excuse me for not being as informed as you guys.  
eyes.gif

I honestly don't know why people make a big deal about the Final Four. Jeez, you guys are being some serious D-bag's. Excuse me for not being as informed as you guys.  
eyes.gif

Because the whole NCAA tournament makes you realize that the NBA doesn't get interesting until the playoffs.

Because the whole NCAA tournament makes you realize that the NBA doesn't get interesting until the playoffs.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

But wouldn't the championship game give you all that? Why is the game BEFORE the national chip game getting so much more attention?

Originally Posted by KenJi714

But wouldn't the championship game give you all that? Why is the game BEFORE the national chip game getting so much more attention?

Its not the Final Four game that gets all the attention but making it TO the Final Four because from there you're one win away from the title game.
its the biggest stage of college basketball.

The goal of the Final Four includes the championship too even if its not explicitly stated.

Back
Top Bottom