Someone put me onto some healthy late night snacks...

Celery or apple with natural low fat peanut butter
pimp.gif

when i get hungry during late nights i usually just put my clothes on and walk to macdonalds.. i really dont care

Amazon product ASIN B001940R9K
318oGchfewL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Not just a good healthy snack, one of the best snacks I've ever tasted PERIOD. TBH I don't even go out of my way to eat healthfood/soy/gluten free/vegetarian products etc but my dad bought a box of these and they are DELICIOUS. Perfect crunch, not too salty, and you can dip them or add some turkey/tuna to the equation. They taste way better than regular tortilla chips or crackers. 

Almond butter on some sort of bread topped with walnuts and raisins plus a glass of water or milk.

yuck....i hate yogurt...always have.

I'm not eating dairy that much nowadays...save for butter and traces found in some foods. That goya wafers snack is great...$1 at target and tastes great...had some with some vanilla almond milk...#%#% was delish.

Scshift coming through with the pocky...another of my favorite snacks...had to stop though because of the diary...arrrgghhhh...

I appreciate the replies guys...right now i'm on a goya wafer/archer farms chips late night thing. Also got some pineapple, cherries, and cantaloupe on deck....

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Amazon product ASIN B001940R9K

318oGchfewL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Not just a good healthy snack, one of the best snacks I've ever tasted PERIOD. TBH I don't even go out of my way to eat healthfood/soy/gluten free/vegetarian products etc but my dad bought a box of these and they are DELICIOUS. Perfect crunch, not too salty, and you can dip them or add some turkey/tuna to the equation. They taste way better than regular tortilla chips or crackers. 

I'm gooing to look into this, I love their almond milk thats only 40 calories a cup. Are these at most grocery stores like Ralphs or should I look at stores like Whole Foods, Gelsons, and Sprouts/Henri's

apple_butter.jpg

ezekiel-cinnamon-raisin.jpg

You could also make a banana sandwich with that. Those wafers you posted aren't healthy, bruh. Did you read the ingredients?

Ingredients: Sugar, Hydrogenated Vegetable Fat (Which May Contain One or More of the Following: Corn Oil, Palm Oil, Soybean Oil and/or Sunflower Oil), Wheat Flour, Starch, Salt, Guava Flakes, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate), Soy Lecithin, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Natural Color Carmine and Carmel Color.

What I do if I have that late night hunger is eat about a cup of nuts with non-fat yogurt and have a casein protein. What you want is protein but also the slow burning which will last you through the night.

I just finished a bag of oreos and little debby's chocolate/peanut butter wafers. Still hungry...Finals is driving me kray.

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

I just finished a bag of oreos and little debby's chocolate/peanut butter wafers. Still hungry...Finals is driving me kray.
That isn't food, so of course you will still be hungry.

Back
Top Bottom