Someone ruining the vibe unappreciation

One of the reason I dont like smoking with people I dont know
smh.gif
so frustrating. When it happens it just throws you way off
laugh.gif
So questions..smoking byyourself or smoking with the homies what do you prefer.

both.. i seriously dislike smoking with people i don't know.. one of my biggest pet peeves used to be when i was about to burn with one of my boys and allof a sudden they'd hit me up like "yo is it cool if my boy burns with us" ...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

both.. i seriously dislike smoking with people i don't know.. one of my biggest pet peeves used to be when i was about to burn with one of my boys and all of a sudden they'd hit me up like "yo is it cool if my boy burns with us" ...
indifferent.gif

Son..

Homies no doubt. Smoked bymyself about an hour ago (new bong ftw).. bored now and im a little sipped to drive to get food...

I dont know though..

kicking back after a long day with this

war2.gif

lights dimmed..

something nice to drink..

pimp.gif

solo or with the regular homies.

my old roommate would go out of his way to be a pain in the +#@, blasting loud techno, making obnoxious noises, trying to be creepy, then wondered why westopped including him in the rotation

both.. i seriously dislike smoking with people i don't know.. one of my biggest pet peeves used to be when i was about to burn with one of my boys and all of a sudden they'd hit me up like "yo is it cool if my boy burns with us" ...
indifferent.gif

Where's the love, homie?

i hate lighting up and everyone is down to go to a park or something, and you got this one loser who wants to stay in because he's afraid of the cops

Originally Posted by Moderate Gatsby

indifferent.gif

Where's the love, homie?

i don't always mind smoking with new people but i hate when someone tries to add someone to the cipher at the last minute... that's a violation rightthere.

Def prefer to
pimp.gif
with the homies or the gf than by my lonesome. It makesit much more memorable

Unappreciated! I only smoke with my regular dudes and my female cousin. Nothing beats burnin solo though.

Back
Top Bottom