Someone school me on 50 being a snitch.

I keep reading the comments on youtube "yea 50 a snitch" #$%@ 50". What did he really do I want to know.

He made a comment on (I think it was) 106 & Park about how Irv Gotti is dealing drugs and all that. Next day the feds busted Gotti cuz of 50's comment.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

He made a comment on (I think it was) 106 & Park about how Irv Gotti is dealing drugs and all that. Next day the feds busted Gotti cuz of 50's comment.

He did it on music.

&

He had police bodyguards when he was beefin with Game too.

So what about the whole 50 and Buck situation? Was Buck really unloyal to him

But Ghetto Qu'Ran will always be
pimp.gif

But the things he did say had long been known by people.

i think it stems from the Ghetto Quran song, dude got shot up after that track dropped.

No,

He mentioned a lot of drug dealers on 'ghetto quran'(might be a diff song)
But only 1 got in trouble afterwards, he was on a DVD saying he has no beef with 50, but wonders why he won't reply when he reaches out.

But if 50 is a snitch so are Nas and Cam'ron

you people cant jump off a cliff. come to queens juh heard! HANNNNNNNNNNN. 50> who cares hes a music artist. let me guess you dont listen to rick ross because he was a CO had a job, which is a bad thing for a rapper to do. oh ok.

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

you people cant jump off a cliff. come to queens juh heard! HANNNNNNNNNNN. 50> who cares hes a music artist. let me guess you dont listen to rick ross because he was a CO had a job, which is a bad thing for a rapper to do. oh ok.

WOW... just stop. Please. Stop. Smh... this is what i come back to..?? smh...

he got some $%%%% named preme locked up.. and he sued/snitched on irv gotti to try and get $$ off him..

Now I'm not a hood news anchor or anything but apparently that was the reason why he got popped 9 times.

Supreme didn't take to kindly to Ghetto Qu'ran so he gunned 50 down then 50 retaliated so they killed JMJ.

Back
Top Bottom