Someone Stole My Jordans In the Mail

OP. That is how it is supposed to work. The seller made a mistake and they rectified it. I wish that would happen with all businesses.

OP. That is how it is supposed to work. The seller made a mistake and they rectified it. I wish that would happen with all businesses.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Jordanman2006

So I ordered the Jordan VI White Varsity Red finally..I had waited a long time for discount and finally pulled the trigger for 89.99 from Eastbay.  They messed up and mailed them to my old address from like 3 years ago. .....

how could they mess up? you entered in an address when you created an account, and when you check out, you can see what address the mailing address was to...i'm sorry but I just don't get how you can say they messed up, when you should've been able to alter your own address, was the last time you ordered from eastbay three years ago as well?

So I ordered the Jordan VI White Varsity Red finally..I had waited a long time for discount and finally pulled the trigger for 89.99 from Eastbay.  They messed up and mailed them to my old address from like 3 years ago. .....

how could they mess up? you entered in an address when you created an account, and when you check out, you can see what address the mailing address was to...i'm sorry but I just don't get how you can say they messed up, when you should've been able to alter your own address, was the last time you ordered from eastbay three years ago as well?

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

So your hating on someone for getting a free pair of Kicks??? 
indifferent.gif
You got your money back though.
If they were on your doorstep, you would keep em too.

Yes, thats exactly the point.  Some of us are not DoucheBags and would return a package thats not ours.  Damn people, have some Dignity.  Take pride in that you work for the things that you own.  If you bought a pair of 1999 DS Cement IV's for 100 bucks, and the same thing happened,  would you still make the same argument.   Yeah, you would be happy to have your money back, but you would be pissed that someone robbed you of a good deal, not to mention that thieves are the epitomy of society.

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

So your hating on someone for getting a free pair of Kicks??? 
indifferent.gif
You got your money back though.
If they were on your doorstep, you would keep em too.

Yes, thats exactly the point.  Some of us are not DoucheBags and would return a package thats not ours.  Damn people, have some Dignity.  Take pride in that you work for the things that you own.  If you bought a pair of 1999 DS Cement IV's for 100 bucks, and the same thing happened,  would you still make the same argument.   Yeah, you would be happy to have your money back, but you would be pissed that someone robbed you of a good deal, not to mention that thieves are the epitomy of society.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Good Point Daaznfella

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Good Point Daaznfella

Originally Posted by iHust1e

You're getting the full refund so why are you complaining. Eastbay is already taking responsibility for something you should have updated yourself....

You're getting the full refund so why are you complaining. Eastbay is already taking responsibility for something you should have updated yourself....

these type of situations drive up prices when people expect the company to pay them for their mistakes.. a internet order address could of easily been change...

these type of situations drive up prices when people expect the company to pay them for their mistakes.. a internet order address could of easily been change...

If seen a brand new pairs of shoes by themselves on the ground, S$#t I would of took them too

If seen a brand new pairs of shoes by themselves on the ground, S$#t I would of took them too

You're getting the full refund so why are you complaining. Eastbay is already taking responsibility for something you should have updated yourself.....

pretty much  if op isn't smart enough to edit his address then he needs to be spending that $89.99 on some common sense that can last him a lifetime rather then some Jordans which will only last a few years.

You're getting the full refund so why are you complaining. Eastbay is already taking responsibility for something you should have updated yourself.....

pretty much  if op isn't smart enough to edit his address then he needs to be spending that $89.99 on some common sense that can last him a lifetime rather then some Jordans which will only last a few years.

Stop.... the shoes will end up on the net at that price again. You got your money back and you should be happy they are being so nice

Stop.... the shoes will end up on the net at that price again. You got your money back and you should be happy they are being so nice

Back
Top Bottom