Something I think is pretty funny

When I 1st visted NT back in 1999-2000, this was THE spot for all relevant JB info PERIOD. After skimming through the posts most converstions with othersneaker heads started like, "I just read on NT that (blank) shoe is dropping (blank) date....."

I think it's up to each member to be more open minded and welcoming to all users, new or old alike. Sure, some disagreemants will insue and that's whatmake forums like this interesting. But they shouldn't turn into net-beef; we're talking about sneakers, not nuclear disarmament. Those posters thatcontinually make deceitful or ignorant posts should be ignored by other members or warned by mods. It's sad, but may be the only way to bring the JB forum(and NT as a whole) back to its heyday.

I love NT. It would have to be something very drastic to make me leave this forum. Some of the post are not needed, but I still read the majority of all post.

Originally Posted by jimmychewchoo

iss is too bright for my eyes...I like the black background.

laugh.gif
i agree

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

The JB forum's downfall is almost a complete parallel to the brand itself.

Furthermore, there is a rather large influx of "newbie" posters in the JB forum, at least it seems so to me. Therefore, you are going to have a lot of those dumb threads.

edit: I think the lack of info. is directly related to the amount of crap being released from the company.

Originally Posted by NUCLEUS ONE

I think it's up to each member to be more open minded and welcoming to all users, new or old alike. Sure, some disagreemants will insue and that's what make forums like this interesting. But they shouldn't turn into net-beef; we're talking about sneakers, not nuclear disarmament. Those posters that continually make deceitful or ignorant posts should be ignored by other members or warned by mods. It's sad, but may be the only way to bring the JB forum (and NT as a whole) back to its heyday.
I agree completely. I've been a member of this site for awhile, although I don't post much...I still enjoy the valuable information thatthis site and its members provide. Any forum, regardless of the theme, will have its growing pains. As the members increase, sometimes the drama does too. It is usually because of a handful of people though. I've learned a long time ago to ignore any negativity that is thrown about in online forums.

Ima member of both communities,, and N.T. has a better layout than ISS......

Im originally from "Kick Fiend" until they were hacked ,then it switched to "Sneaker files' ....

I always visited N.T.,, just to see if they had any info outside Iss ,and s.f. .......

Ive been a member of iss for a while ,
s.f. the longest ,
but NT is better than all them sites,,
there are way more hypebeast in NT,
then the other sites where Im a member ,
but theres more info provided from "True veteran sneaker heads" that reside on NT .........

No disrespect, while I agree there are a lot of internet gangstas here on NT with smart@$* comments, they are on every site. As far as ISS being better, thatsyour opinion, but from the way you talking why don't you just stay on ISS? Why even bother with NT if thats how you feel? Again its no disrespect intended,I just don't understand all the greasy talk about NT. I appreciate the time and effort the mods put into this site. I like the organization and layout ofthis site, much better than any other community (thats my opinion, tho).

As far as that info is concerned most of that info has been on here already.

i think the people with info who are not sharing because of this are just being a bunch of babies. who the hell cares if people post topics you don't thinkare good, maybe they do. plus, you expect them to know EXACTLY how this thing is supposed to work right when they sign up... i bet you didn't when youfirst joined...

Originally Posted by free da juice

i think the people with info who are not sharing because of this are just being a bunch of babies. who the hell cares if people post topics you don't think are good, maybe they do. plus, you expect them to know EXACTLY how this thing is supposed to work right when they sign up... i bet you didn't when you first joined...
That's the reason there's a review period when you first enter your username. So that you can check things out on NT and see how theywork. It was a while after I found NT that I actually got an account.

Originally Posted by ToMa630

im what ppl would call a "noob".. but i rarely post for that exact reason cause i feel new members ideas and comments are not appreciated as older memebers are, but werent we all at 1 time "noobs" but we each have our interest in jordan products for our own reason and thats why we come here where information and opinions are shared. i learned a lot from the 1 year + i been coming to this forum . i from time to time visit iss and feel like niketalk is more controlled and mature then iss... but for w.e reason ppl feel that theres an overload of "noobs" and have walked away from Niketalk then let it be, there is no stopping immaturity and stupid threads/posts but we could ignore them... and continue to do what nt has always done

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Here is the info, that has yet to have been posted on NT:

I posted something about not being able to post the info yet, but I didn't realize that a lot of this info has already been known for a while because people like to just let everything know on ISS in the RD thread because I guess people don't check it. I know I don't.

Here is post from JaY~WaLkEr~23:

well im not 110% on the dates but i kno everything drops this summer and after. but that list of the double up packs on the other post WILL be dropping its gonna be 7s, 1s,and 5s, (this is all off memory so bare with me) the 7 pack will consist of a orlando color and bordaux 7s, the 1 pack will be the red, white, black (og color), and a celtics color.. a hall of fame pack will consist of 1s dubs and 6rings (very limited).. ajf 4s (hahaha i can see it now). the 60+ is gonna be a shoe and will have a 5s bottem thats all i can remember at the moment.. dicuss..

Here is some info I've heard. Originally posted by dalazz, MarcSJ08, princejordan and tylerhundley:

DMP with 2 Vs (already been posted on the boards)
DMP with 2 7s (orlando magic colorway and raptors)
DMP with 2 1s (black toe colorway and celtics colorway)
French Blue and Bordeaux VII retros in the fall
2 quickstrike XIIs one in april, one in may ( )
white cement 3s in the slam dunk pack
true blue 3s are the choice for a pack aswell as of right now
A hall of fame pack that I hear will be split up into 4 different shoes, 6rings, a retro 1, retro 3, and a jordan 09.
and rumors about a Jordan XI snakeskin pack.

Plus more fusions fusion 4 with all kinds of colorways (military, white cement, black cement, mars), an XI fusion that is expected to have a space jam colorway aswell.

First guy told me III's will come in packs, but it looks like they could be single releases. Also, I didn't realize how much info gets dropped in the RD thread, I thought people were supposed to be keeping info to themselves at least a little. Here is a little sample of what I'm talking about.

[table][tr][td]MarcSJ08 wrote:[/td] [/tr][tr][td] ^Yes, there will be packs in GS such as Hall of Fame and DMP's. That's right couple of DMP's.
[table][tr][td]r.023 wrote:[/td] [/tr][tr][td]fam, ima save money in 2009 cuz i dont see nothing i like...[/td] [/tr][/table]

Not even bordeaux,? french blue? black toes ? XII's ? white cement? oops!
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Most of the info I just got from someone today telling me to keep it quiet and I see some people posting info like no tomorrow.

To me, '09>'08, This means I need a job now, Foams and then about 12 pairs of these releases man. Hope people enjoy.

if all dat was true i will be
happy.gif
but i guess time will tell

I agree with you 100% op. I was on iss for about 2 months and this is my first day back on NT since the virus infected my computer and let me tell ya, if youthink the topics the new members make here are stupid then you haven't seen iss'.
laugh.gif
there topics were entertaining due to the fact that they were sostupid. I'm just glad to be back
pimp.gif
NT>ISS

i feel like i'm back in high school on iss. so much smart a** comments, kiddy attitudes
laugh.gif
, just don't like it there. sometimes you might find some info on therebefore it appears over here on nt, but really, that info is usually weeks or months before that shoe drops. it's not like someone list some info and theshoes gonna drops the next day. i do appreciate everyone on nt. it is a family here, iss is a dysfunctional family.

diehard "shoeheads" young and old ( old meaning myself ) should appreciate any info comin in on the wire. we all have an angle on the shoe cultureand should treat it as such. doesn't matter if you are a begginer or veteran. we make up a tiny fraction of the nation of people who wear and collectkicks. at least the so called "newbies" had enough sense to ask a question instead of assuming they know everything and screwing it all up! thingscould be worse fellas and ladies! without a forum or a nt to give dir to new and upcomin shoeheads imagine how far along the knockoff game would be! KNOWLEDGEIS POWER! THE MORE YOU KNOW THE MORE YOU GROW!

Still can't mess with ISS. Dudes there take stuff to seriously. The internet is very serious to them.

Back
Top Bottom