Son, im really shook right now.

Why would a ghost need to turn the handle to open the door?
giphy.gif

Why would a ghost need to move the door at all?

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

You need to place a video camera in front of your bed and record yourself sleeping. To make it lit, sleep on your back with your hands over you chest. This should cause you to have sleeping paralysis. Possibly, add a mirror on your ceiling, so whenever you do wake up and cant move, you can view the demonic figures that are around you and under your bed.

I get sleep paralysis from time to time. its uh..its not fun.

I get sleep paralysis from time to time. its uh..its not fun.
Damn. I've read about that and it doesn't sound fun at all. Sorry bro. Is there anything that helps? Melatonin pills, steady sleep schedule, cpap machine, medical intervention?

To get your attention. I was once told if see something weird/paranormal, ignore. The spirits want to be acknowledged to feel alive again.
Why not just talk directly to a person then? Ghosts have too many rules...

Interesting video. No movement from the screen door. Was there a breeze that night? Was the door fully closed?

This is similar when my closet door closed by itself when I went to get a drink of water at 2AM.

Do you mess around with the paranormal?

Crazy! My sis was texting me 2 nights ago freaking out bcs she caught a light orb flying around her house on multiple videos
Post the vid. Is it like outside in the sky or in the house? My night vision always picks this up. I think it's just a moth or something.

Post the vid. Is it like outside in the sky or in the house? My night vision always picks this up. I think it's just a moth or something.

My friend, that is no moth. You would've been able to see the outline of the body.

That could be something paranormal. The way it changes directions to get close to the camera and changes again as it begins to pass it.

Is your house old?

And this is the first time you've started experiencing things like this?

I've never heard, seen or felt anything. Just stuff that my YI camera has captured.

I closed in April. Took about a month and a half to fix her up, and moved in mid May.

To get your attention. I was once told if see something weird/paranormal, ignore. The spirits want to be acknowledged to feel alive again.
I’ve never had to do this but I’m damn sure going to take this advice from now on :lol:

This is true. Growing up, I used to acknowledge them. But since then, I tend to ignore it. I occasionally seeing things, but I don't really do much about it.

I remember my parents last house my parents always complained about seeing something run up the stairs really fast. Didn't believe it, but when I witnessed it first hand, I was like "oh, there it is." and went about my business.

I've never heard, seen or felt anything. Just stuff that my YI camera has captured.

I closed in April. Took about a month and a half to fix her up, and moved in mid May.
Doesn't help to try to get some history on the property. Maybe from 1951 on there was an incident that occurred in the home or maybe in the neighborhood? Who knows.

Oh man, now we got a camera pointed at just an xmas tree? A hoax is going on here I tell ya. :lol: :nerd:

(Ghost Hunters) - what was that?!?! Wait!!! Did you see that!!!!?? Did you hear that!?!? (Ghost Hunters)

I've been re-watching your first video. I feel like I hear a voice or a sound a second or two after the door opens.

Is that you or a family member talking in another room?

Back
Top Bottom