Sons kill mom over a game of YAHTZEE!! SMH

I dont think it was because of yhatzee....I mean that was in there original cover up

There's gotta be something else. Killing your mother because she didn't want to play a game makes no sense

There's gotta be something else. Killing your mother because she didn't want to play a game makes no sense

Wooow i wish i didnt read that
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ill steelo

It wasn't even that. The kids themselves didn't want to play, the mom was the one who wanted to play. I don't get it at all.

Originally Posted by ill steelo

It wasn't even that. The kids themselves didn't want to play, the mom was the one who wanted to play. I don't get it at all.

I know everyones relationship with their mom is different, but I've never even had the URGE to jump at my mom let alone kill her. And we've been thru some %%*%. There has to be more to this....my god

I know everyones relationship with their mom is different, but I've never even had the URGE to jump at my mom let alone kill her. And we've been thru some %%*%. There has to be more to this....my god

Back
Top Bottom