Sons kill mom over a game of YAHTZEE!! SMH

30t6p3b.gif

There goes their opportunity to roll a 'straight' path.

How much time will they get? I was thinking 'four sixes'.

Good thing those brothers didn't come in 'three-of-a-kind'.

Small 'chance' they'll get less than than the max.

Want to grow up and buy a yacht? See: Don't kill your mom.

***Samuel_Johnson_by_Joshua_ReynoldsWHUT+impact+con100.jpg

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Nah, not buying this. There's more to it.
This.

I've read some ******ed stories, but this one takes the cake.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Nah, not buying this. There's more to it.
This.

I've read some ******ed stories, but this one takes the cake.

Originally Posted by ill steelo

There's gotta be something else. Killing your mother because she didn't want to play a game makes no sense
You have it backwards, but I see what you're getting at. It's not the fact she wanted to play and they didn't that set them off. People don't "snap" over such mundane things like board games. I guarantee you there is a long history of abuse in that family, and i'm guessing daddy probably wasn't around much.

Originally Posted by ill steelo

There's gotta be something else. Killing your mother because she didn't want to play a game makes no sense
You have it backwards, but I see what you're getting at. It's not the fact she wanted to play and they didn't that set them off. People don't "snap" over such mundane things like board games. I guarantee you there is a long history of abuse in that family, and i'm guessing daddy probably wasn't around much.

I read stuff like this and i think back to when I was kid and how my mother was always there for me, when i was sick, sad, in trouble. how can someone even fathom the thought of doing something so heinous? What a shame, i dont understand what is wrong with people these days

I read stuff like this and i think back to when I was kid and how my mother was always there for me, when i was sick, sad, in trouble. how can someone even fathom the thought of doing something so heinous? What a shame, i dont understand what is wrong with people these days

Originally Posted by 6dollaBURGER

Reaching for the lulz a bit much 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 6dollaBURGER

Reaching for the lulz a bit much 
laugh.gif

one bro can still kill the person and your other brother gets the life insurance they probably think there going to get paid

one bro can still kill the person and your other brother gets the life insurance they probably think there going to get paid

Originally Posted by Been Fly Since 85

Over YAHTZEE though??
It's not over Yahtzee. In fact, you can substitute a story that says she wanted to fix broccoli for dinner and they killed her because they didn't want broccoli. The singular event doesn't cause the behavior. You don't react to such mundane things without a slow build up over time. That's not how human beings are wired.

Originally Posted by Been Fly Since 85

Over YAHTZEE though??
It's not over Yahtzee. In fact, you can substitute a story that says she wanted to fix broccoli for dinner and they killed her because they didn't want broccoli. The singular event doesn't cause the behavior. You don't react to such mundane things without a slow build up over time. That's not how human beings are wired.

maybe yahtzee was the final straw. i dont condone the killing of anyone, much less your own mother, but maybe she was overbearing and they snapped. just a theory that came to me

Back
Top Bottom