Sons Of Anarchy Season 5 Thread -- Tuesday's @ 10pm on FX -- 12/05/2012 Episode 13 -- “J'ai Obtenu C

" rats get revealed" i got a feeling clay puts juice out there and juice get the ax next....at the same time that's too predictable knowing butter and his twist

I really want Clay to be killed at Jax's hands.

I think they'll keep Clay at least until the end of this season. Either that or the grand finale will be Clay taking the head of the table, after killing Jax. Jax knows he has to get out and that pushing more blow and getting deeper isn't working towards that, he's being reckless and digging himself a deeper hole.

on a separate note, I think I'm in love with Tara.

Actually, new thought comes to mind. What if that chronic fapper dude without fingers turns out being the hero somehow?

I really want Clay to be killed at Jax's hands.

I think they'll keep Clay at least until the end of this season. Either that or the grand finale will be Clay taking the head of the table, after killing Jax. Jax knows he has to get out and that pushing more blow and getting deeper isn't working towards that, he's being reckless and digging himself a deeper hole.

on a separate note, I think I'm in love with Tara.

Actually, new thought comes to mind. What if that chronic fapper dude without fingers turns out being the hero somehow?

Chuckie?.... I'll accept that.

Thinking about it, juice won't die, yet. He knows what clay did and will reveal it to jax.

Also.to dudes tombout myimild chubbie, gemma. I would smash.

This Weeks episode and last Weeks episode is :smokin :smokin :smokin.

Jax is close to being on that Al Pacino Godfather mastermind type steeze.

I often wonder what this show would be like if Jax was president alongside Ope. May be the best 1 2 punch combo in a TV series had he made it. Ope my ***** it had to be him.:smh:

Clay will not kill Jax, that just wont happen. Another son will die tho either Tig or Juice. Whenever Pope is on an episode Tig should always be worried 
laugh.gif

Man this season has been crazy! I think that Juice's fate can go 1 of two ways. 1) Being the obvious, that Jax exposes him as the rat to the club and they vote to have him meet Mr. Mayhem or 2) Juice comes clean and helps the club expose Clay as the scum bag he is. Obivously we know how the club feels about disloyalty but since the RICO case will be thrown out if Otto recants his statement it's possible that Juice's confessions will be thrown out the door with it.

What was up with that scene with Tara playing with herself?
grin.gif
She came from left field.

What was up with that scene with Tara playing with herself? >D She came from left field.

May not be "right" but I kind of took it as after her kissing Jax like that and them basically having to say, "Let's ****" when Jax gets home in a couple hours, that intimacy/sex/passion is kind of gone. Even though it was bizarre, her seeing how Otto was turned on just by the smell of Luann's perfume did something to her and made her want to experience that.

Anyway, it's not a perfect show but I love it. It's not just a matter of action and sex, drugs & violence but the different storylines playing out. Some of it is a little predictable and unbelievable but it's just TV.

Can't believe I slept on this show for so long, just finished season 3...

I ******g LOVE this series.

What was up with that scene with Tara playing with herself? >D She came from left field.

May not be "right" but I kind of took it as after her kissing Jax like that and them basically having to say, "Let's ****" when Jax gets home in a couple hours, that intimacy/sex/passion is kind of gone. Even though it was bizarre, her seeing how Otto was turned on just by the smell of Luann's perfume did something to her and made her want to experience that.

Anyway, it's not a perfect show but I love it. It's not just a matter of action and sex, drugs & violence but the different storylines playing out. Some of it is a little predictable and unbelievable but it's just TV.

nail on the head.... how you gon have a long passionate kiss &tell her to hold it ill be back later...she was wet & needed to get those rocks off so she did.....

jax wont kill juice ....juice will give up clay & "try" & get on jax's good side.....

Gemma folding & going back will come back to bite jax

The guy at the watch house was dumb as fuuuu "well those somebodys are coming" :smh:

grin.gif

nail on the head.... how you gon have a long passionate kiss &tell her to hold it ill be back later...she was wet & needed to get those rocks off so she did.....

jax wont kill juice ....juice will give up clay & "try" & get on jax's good side.....

Gemma folding & going back will come back to bite jax

The guy at the watch house was dumb as fuuuu "well those somebodys are coming"
mean.gif
I thought it was that but also was her getting her "juices" onto her wrist so when she goes back to see Otto they will be mixed with the smell of the perfume. She had him on the ropes now he will crack with that...

Anyway, it's not a perfect show but I love it. It's not just a matter of action and sex, drugs

nail on the head.... how you gon have a long passionate kiss

I thought it was that but also was her getting her "juices" onto her wrist so when she goes back to see Otto they will be mixed with the smell of the perfume. She had him on the ropes now he will crack with that...

so you dont think shes gonna shower :lol:

i think otto is done... fam choked his chicken while crying while she held his head .... only thing left is for him to off himself while shes there after saying he told the DA his Bobby story was bs to get them off RICO

Last edited:
grin.gif

Anyway, it's not a perfect show but I love it. It's not just a matter of action and sex, drugs

nail on the head.... how you gon have a long passionate kiss
so you dont think shes gonna shower
laugh.gif

i think otto is done... fam choked his chicken while crying while she held his head .... only thing left is for him to off himself while shes there after saying he told the DA his Bobby story was bs to get them off RICO
This. It's pretty much the only way this can go.

Maybe she's letting the juices marinate so they stay even through a shower? 
roll.gif

I can't lie...on Tuesday nights, it just gets to the point like now that I just start counting down for the next half hour. :smh:

I still say Otto forcibly takes dem yambs from Tara. Dude is too wild and hasn't gotten live in a while

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom