Sons Of Anarchy Season 5 Thread -- Tuesday's @ 10pm on FX -- 12/05/2012 Episode 13 -- “J'ai Obtenu C

I get that feeling too. Like it couldn't have been that easy for him to recant. Feel like it's all gonna go bad the next couple episodes.

What'd they do, make it 90 minutes and fill 25 of those extra minutes with commercials?
laugh.gif
I know right?

I hate Clay 
mad.gif

Too many secrets, alliances, and people having dirt on each other for this to end well for all members 
mean.gif

WTF did he do that? :rofl:

Homeboy just went WILD! I'm lost

Was it to **** up Tara and put her on the hook for bringing in the necklace?

Last edited:
Well it's what he said, Sons live but Redwood bleeds. He wants to hurt SAMCRO :smh:

Edit: Wait a second o_O

Last edited:
A lot of drama in this episode. I didn't know that it'd be to kill the nurse (thought he'd off himself) but it was too obvious why Otto wanted the cross and how Tara getting it to him would **** her life up.

The $#!% Tara gets caught up in for Jax. Goes from getting a job offer to being an accessory to murder in one episode :smh:

Last edited:
My SOANT brethren I feel for Jax.
He is lost and trying to do what he knows is right but can't figure out how to do what he must to get where he wants the club to be. He is on a path of destruction hoping it will solve their problems. I still have his back though.

Chibbs taking out the excon was :smokin but also had me confused.
Chibbs telling Jax I will always have your back was :smokin :smokin :smokin.
Chibbs has mad respect and love for Jax.

Juice is just a stupid dude. I care for him but not enough to where if he died id be sad.

Clay is just a BIG PIECE of FECES.

There is too much drama that will hit the club and really weaken the club which is just :smh:.

Last edited:
redwood=jax

hid dad was a redwood original.
Redwood Orginal is Samcro.
It is what is the faction of the club that we follow is reffered to. Basically the main/founding Sons club in Charming.

SAMCRO = Sons of Anarchy Motorcycle Club Redwood Original

Back
Top Bottom