Sons Of Anarchy Season 5 Thread -- Tuesday's @ 10pm on FX -- 12/05/2012 Episode 13 -- “J'ai Obtenu C

Nevermind, I see that there are two left after tonight.

Semi-spoiler:

Tonight, Sons of Anarchy (FX, 10 p.m. ET) continues to earn the title it’s given on EW’s new cover — the most badass show on TV. Here are five teases:

1. That turn Jimmy Smits told us Nero would soon be taking? As you can probably tell from the photo above, it’s time.
2. The episode is 90 minutes because Jax has a lot of maneuvering to do in a short amount of time after Romeo and Luis find out their leverage, the RICO case, is gone.
3. Donal Logue, who’ll guest in the season’s final three episodes, makes his debut. His character’s identity is a mystery within the show, but EW had the first look at him, so if you want that spoiler now, click here. (If not, you won’t be able to resist after seeing the episode.)
4. You’ll be reminded just how much you like Unser (and Dayton Callie).
5. Happy gets a chance to be Happy.

ep 13 12/4/12 "J'ai Obtenu Cette"

For some reason, I've been thinking all along that the last person to say it is Tig when he kills Pope *shrugs*

Last edited:
was watching seinfeld the other day & saw uncer driving the taxi in the "parade ep" :lol:

saw hank shrader in 3 strikes puffin a doobie while on duty too :lol:

ok, so Clay needs to die tonight, I think Juice will survive, for now.

It's possible Tig kills Pope, but I doubt Jax will allow it. Remember what Pope told Jax about how he has 5mill on the head of his killer? Tig doing that is essentially suicide. I'll also do agree that Bobby shouldn't be VP. I wish it were Opie, but oh well. Chibbs deserves it.

It's possible Tig kills Pope, but I doubt Jax will allow it. Remember what Pope told Jax about how he has 5mill on the head of his killer? Tig doing that is essentially suicide. I'll also do agree that Bobby shouldn't be VP. I wish it were Opie, but oh well. Chibbs deserves it.

Tig is a pawn at this point. Pope's reach is LONG. How would it look if a guy from SAMCRO tried to take out Pope? For as messed up as the Opie situation was, Jax needs Pope in his corner. Maybe that's a reason why he didn't care about severing ties w/ the Grim Bastards.

Tig is a pawn at this point. Pope's reach is LONG. How would it look if a guy from SAMCRO tried to take out Pope? For as messed up as the Opie situation was, Jax needs Pope in his corner. Maybe that's a reason why he didn't care about severing ties w/ the Grim Bastards.

basically because he knows he can tell pope to put them back in his pocket

I feel like I did when the Shield was winding down :lol: I'm not seeing a good way out of this for Jax or anyone I like.

Just trying to save Jax from becoming what he hates in Clay. Revenge and lies with no regard about what the club thinks? Going down a bad path. Lies keep piling up with him and the club. Tells the truth about the CIA but nothing about Juice to anyone until Bobby figures it out in the house.

That was a very solid episode to me.

Last edited:
Juice is an ***. He used to be my favorite character, it's a shame what he has turned into

Poor Otto, all homeboy wants to do is die. I wonder why dude is whooping his *** and what he wants from Tara

Unser's comedic timing is great. The seen where he hands Clay the weed was classic :lol:

Next week looks wild

"You don't sit at this table without being a savage" :smokin

Last edited:
My two cents would be that the nurse may have been someone close. From the descriptions of his character, he's a US Marshall who was forced into retirement because of violence problems.

Who's the dude who beats on Otto in Prison? Club related or is he avenging the nurse's death?

He appears twice in this ep, once in prison garb and once in a suit.

And Chucky's going crazy

oh man, i hope that suit guy doesn't do anything to Tera...
what did the dude say (the one that got a gash in his head from the bullet) "that was riveting"? :nerd:
funny how that beat up station wagon just kept on going after a barrel roll :lol:

great great episode

If any of you watched the Shield, I just realized the gang member who challenged Nero and was ultimately killed was the dude who had "the scene with Acevada (Luis in SOA) :lol:

Another interesting POV...maybe Bobby had something to do with JT's death as well?

Another interesting POV...maybe Bobby had something to do with JT's death as well?

thats exactly what i thought...he looked shocked as hell jax knew all this & he instantly went to clay to protect them BOTH IMO

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom