Sons Of Anarchy Season 5 Thread -- Tuesday's @ 10pm on FX -- 12/05/2012 Episode 13 -- “J'ai Obtenu C

I thought it was pretty set that Clay killed him because he met with Kellen Ashby to get them out of guns?

Dropped a few watching that vid

Last edited:
Didn't watch the vid (yet), but read the article. That was some pretty deep stuff on an emotional level that I can't fathom. Opie's death was one of the most brutal, yet GREAT scenes that I've seen on TV. Hurst earned his stripes there.

Yea and what got me is Jax saying that in his final scene when he looked up, the entire MC was supposedly there.

I don't know if I can take another major death this season :lol:

Watched the episode again at work today, I just realized the nurse who Otto killed is Donal Logue's (the Marshall who beat the piss outta Otto) sister in real life. I forgot she was in Terriers.

Watched the episode again at work today, I just realized the nurse who Otto killed is Donal Logue's (the Marshall who beat the piss outta Otto) sister in real life. I forgot she was in Terriers.

So the question is... is she playing his sister or wife in Sons? Probably Sister but who cares. I'm trying to figure out what he's going to do to Tara.

So the question is... is she playing his sister or wife in Sons? Probably Sister but who cares. I'm trying to figure out what he's going to do to Tara.

No big spoilers but read at your own risk:

Deals, deals and more deals. A spreadsheet would probably be helpful to keep track of all the transactions Jax (Charlie Hunnam) and the MC are trying to pull off. The cartel, the Irish, Pope -- all are out to hold Jax to his word, and they pretty much all have to work out favorably to ensure the future of the club. That is no easy feat, as "Darthy" makes plain.

Bobby's plan comes to light. Last week's episode ended with Bobby (Mark Boone Junior) showing up at Clay's (Ron Perlman) and saying he wanted to keep Clay alive. But how? The answer comes early in "Darthy," and it has a big ripple effect across the rest of the episode.

Donal Logue reveals himself. We got a glimpse of the "Terriers" star last week as his character, Lee Toric talked his way into prison to put the hurt on Otto. We last saw him following Tara (Maggie Siff), and he confronts her this week. If you noticed that Logue's real-life sister Karina had a part in the show earlier this season, you'll be on the right track to figuring out what he's after.

Wendy's back. Abel's mother (Drea de Matteo) pops back up, which is good news for no one. Including her.

Dave Navarro shows up. The rock star plays a member of Nero's (Jimmy Smits) crew, in the first of two appearances. This one is pretty brief, so maybe he'll have more to do in the season finale.

Jeeeeeeeeeeeez, this **** is ALL bad right now. And everything can be traced back to Bobby oddly enough :lol:

Last edited:
i need that song

Damn, I can't even ride with Jax on this one, that just ****** up 
mean.gif

tired.gif
frown.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom