Sons Of Anarchy Season 5 Thread -- Tuesday's @ 10pm on FX -- 12/05/2012 Episode 13 -- “J'ai Obtenu C

Man last night was epic, Jax is becoming more ruthless by the minute.

Juice and Tig will be dead soon, Clay will make it till the last episode for sure. Also I don't see Nero making it till the end for some reason, esp since he's kissing Gemma in front of Clay 
laugh.gif

If Bobby ends up being involved with Jax's fathers death then Jax will shoot him in the head, bet on that.

Last edited:
I have a bad feeling Bobby was involved with JT's death, sucks he has one of my favorite characters the last two seasons.

I think the dude that beat up Otto may want Tara to smuggle something into the prison, or pull some stuff inside, and the accessory charge could go away.

If any of you watched the Shield, I just realized the gang member who challenged Nero and was ultimately killed was the dude who had "the scene with Acevada (Luis in SOA) :lol:
Another interesting POV...maybe Bobby had something to do with JT's death as well?

He's the one Acevada gave the top to :wow:

If any of you watched the Shield, I just realized the gang member who challenged Nero and was ultimately killed was the dude who had "the scene with Acevada (Luis in SOA)
laugh.gif

Another interesting POV...maybe Bobby had something to do with JT's death as well?
He's the one Acevada gave the top to
eek.gif
YUP immediately recognized him and was dying laughing when I saw him make his cameo here.

My two cents would be that the nurse may have been someone close. From the descriptions of his character, he's a US Marshall who was forced into retirement because of violence problems.
That's what I was thinking. Maybe he was dating the nurse (she looked pretty good, I would've gotten inside of that) or she's a family member or close friend. I thought he was going to do something to Tara last episode.

That's a good guess. Bobby looked really concerned at the end of the episode like he'll also be in trouble. Makes you wonder how many people were involved in JT's death. Clay, Gemma . . . .

On a side note, for the longest time I never knew what the RICO case actually meant. I thought Rico was a person in the cartel or something and it was someone's name :lol:. I finally looked it up this morning and saw it stood for Racketeer Influenced and Crime Organizations.

Last edited:
That's what I was thinking. Maybe he was dating the nurse (she looked pretty good, I would've gotten inside of that) or she's a family member or close friend. I thought he was going to do something to Tara last episode.
That's a good guess. Bobby looked really concerned at the end of the episode like he'll also be in trouble. Makes you wonder how many people were involved in JT's death. Clay, Gemma . . . .
On a side note, for the longest time I never knew what the RICO case actually meant. I thought Rico was a person in the cartel or something and it was someone's name
laugh.gif
. I finally looked it up this morning and saw it stood for Racketeer Influenced and Crime Organizations.
Yeah RICO is never good, it's up there with a kingpin charge and along the same lines of what happened with Big Meech. Them Feds play no games and will lock you up forever.

Last edited:
"I'm tired of being crushed under the weight of greedy men who believe in nothing"

"I have to change that"

Last edited:
If any of you watched the Shield, I just realized the gang member who challenged Nero and was ultimately killed was the dude who had "the scene with Acevada (Luis in SOA) :lol:

Haha yup. I noticed that too. I thought for a second that Nero was meeting with the same gang in the Shield. Kurt Sutter - creator of SoA - was also the Exec producer on the Shield I believe so that should explain a lot of the same character crossovers like that dude and Lemansky.

"I'm tired of being crushed under the weight of greedy men who believe in nothing"

"I have to change that"

The prostitutes at his new brothel probably say the same thing. They probably only say it if the customer is a fat guy. Filthy Phil sampling the goods :lol:.

Haha yup. I noticed that too. I thought for a second that Nero was meeting with the same gang in the Shield. Kurt Sutter - creator of SoA - was also the Exec producer on the Shield I believe so that should explain a lot of the same character crossovers like that dude and Lemansky.

Yea man when the show first started there were fan forums working out scenarios on how the Barn and Mackey could be worked in :lol: I always thought it would be too complicated.
Makes you wonder how many people were involved in JT's death. Clay, Gemma . . . .

Remember Unser too, he helped cover it up. I'm waiting for Jax to find the letters that Gemma didn't give him.

^
Yeah, I was thinking why Wayne would cover it up since he's always seemed like a good guy. But maybe he was different back then or Clay and Gemma told him some bs to get him to help them out.

Also Marcos from The Shield is Otto aka Kurt Sutter.

If Bobby is involved in JT's death :smh:

^
Juice is good with the tech and computer stuff but lacks any kind of common sense. He'd rather rat on the club where punishment is being executed, than let them find out he's half black and just get kicked out the club. :smh:

I treated that less as Juice being an idiot and more of a plot hole but yeah that part didn't make much sense.

i always thought the shield and soa were in the same universe, hence the one-niners playing a part in both shows.

^
Yeah, I was thinking why Wayne would cover it up since he's always seemed like a good guy. But maybe he was different back then or Clay and Gemma told him some bs to get him to help them out.

unser has pralli been a simp for gemma since day one.

Honestly...

I think Clay is Jax pops. I toyed with the idea when I first started watching the show back in Season 1, then it kind of left me, but the dialogue has been really interesting this season.

Clay is consistently referring to Jax as "Son", I know this is usual, but it's been almost exaggerated recently.

Then, there's Pope, who obviously knows the Sons' history and what not, and he referred to Clay as Jax's "father". He's not stupid. He wouldn't have called him that for no reason.

Finally, Clay really doesn't wanna hurt Jax directly. He's never tried to kill Jax, have Jax killed, etc. He's done some messed up stuff in trying to have Tara killed, but that's just Clay's greed.

Should be an interesting end to the season. I really hope the show ends in 7 seasons like it's always been predicted. I fear an 8th season might be too much. The storyline really is coming together nicely, to stretch it out another 13-14 episode seems like they'd have to introduce problems that just wouldn't make sense.

well if you think of it like that how did the shields character "curtis" survived being bombed by "shane"
then go to charming only to get bombed yet again lol
fx really likes blowing kenny up

^
Juice is good with the tech and computer stuff but lacks any kind of common sense. He'd rather rat on the club where punishment is being executed, than let them find out he's half black and just get kicked out the club. :smh:

I treated that less as Juice being an idiot and more of a plot hole but yeah that part didn't make much sense.

Eh, book smart vs. street smart. Juice seems easily influenced and scatter brained. I don't remember much backstory other than the black father/but not having a family now, he might not have had much guidance and his decision making is poor.

Honestly...

I think Clay is Jax pops. I toyed with the idea when I first started watching the show back in Season 1, then it kind of left me, but the dialogue has been really interesting this season.

Clay is consistently referring to Jax as "Son", I know this is usual, but it's been almost exaggerated recently.

Then, there's Pope, who obviously knows the Sons' history and what not, and he referred to Clay as Jax's "father". He's not stupid. He wouldn't have called him that for no reason.

Finally, Clay really doesn't wanna hurt Jax directly. He's never tried to kill Jax, have Jax killed, etc. He's done some messed up stuff in trying to have Tara killed, but that's just Clay's greed.

Should be an interesting end to the season. I really hope the show ends in 7 seasons like it's always been predicted. I fear an 8th season might be too much. The storyline really is coming together nicely, to stretch it out another 13-14 episode seems like they'd have to introduce problems that just wouldn't make sense.

I don't see it in terms of Clay being Jax's real father. He played the role of dad in his life until things unraveled.

^
If for some weird reason Sutter makes that a weird plot twist, it'll be way too Maury Povich :lol:. I think Pople called Clay his father just to agitate Jax.

Eh, book smart vs. street smart. Juice seems easily influenced and scatter brained. I don't remember much backstory other than the black father/but not having a family now, he might not have had much guidance and his decision making is poor.
I don't see it in terms of Clay being Jax's real father. He played the role of dad in his life until things unraveled.

Either way, I just feel like there's still some unsaid things about JT that are MAJOR that we don't know.

Back
Top Bottom