Sons Of Anarchy Season 5 Thread -- Tuesday's @ 10pm on FX -- 12/05/2012 Episode 13 -- “J'ai Obtenu C

The book the Marshal was reading...doesn't bode well :lol: I'll see if I can find out the name of the song.

I agree with whoever said Jax yelling sounds forced...sometimes when he talks the words just seem off all together but that might just have to do with his accent. :lol:, remember this dude on Undeclared, anyone watch that? And DAMN...sometimes, for a split second Tara looks eeeexxxtra fooiiine, then most of the time its like damn :x. Lower half of her body lookin right tho, seems like they're giving her more booty/thigh shots this season :smokin

Cartel/CIA never wanted to bring anyone down, they're just trying to arm up Galindo so they can win/keep control from the Lobo cartel. Only that queer as folk ADA wanted the Irish to go down. Romeo just wants the guns.
Thanks for clearing that up. Repped.

I agree with whoever said Jax yelling sounds forced...sometimes when he talks the words just seem off all together but that might just have to do with his accent. :lol:, remember this dude on Undeclared, anyone watch that? And DAMN...sometimes, for a split second Tara looks eeeexxxtra fooiiine, then most of the time its like damn :x. Lower half of her body lookin right tho, seems like they're giving her more booty/thigh shots this season :smokin
I used to watch Undeclared all the time last year on IFC. You can hear his accent come out a little bit when he yells. Tara needs a new haircut and stop with the sourpuss faces. She always looked good on Mad Men :smokin :evil:.

I don't typically post in this thread, nor do I watch SOA, but they used one of my good friend's songs in last night's episode:
"Old Devils" by William Elliott Whitmore...
I actually watched the show last night because of that 8)

did ya'll not notice Jax when he met up with Pope in Charming Heights when he spoke to Pope's "right hand" and Pope's guy had told him "I've been wit em since i was 17, what does that tell you" ?....Jax answers "your either loyal or patient..."

...goin out on a limb here....I THINK JAX HAS A PLAN TO GET POPES 2ND IN COMMAND IN ON TO TAKE OVER POPE'S WHOLE ****, THAT WAY TIG WON'T GET GOT....THEY'LL CUT SOME SORT OF DEAL AND THEY'LL BOTH SET UP POPE AND THE CLUB WILL SOME HOW ESCAPE WITHOUT ANY DEATHS....*think of when they setup Stauhl that b*tch that 1 season*

....reaching i know, but just what i think COULD happen.

CAN'T WAIT ANOTHER WEEK THO!!! DAMN :smh:

Jax straight cold blooded killer 
pimp.gif

The scene with Tig looks like it's going to be real intense.

just peeped this on sutterink(twitter):

kurt sutter ‏@sutterink
no, JT did not fake his death. John Teller is very, very dead. to prove it, i'm gonna have tig dig up his corpse and **** it in season 6.

I haven't stopped thinking about what Jax did on last nights ep.  I don't know why it bothered me so much.  It was

literally like a switch flipped and Jax crossed over to the darkside, hence the episode title "Darthy"

all the people I hated before, i'm now rooting for...

I haven't stopped thinking about what Jax did on last nights ep.  I don't know why it bothered me so much.  It was
literally like a switch flipped and Jax crossed over to the darkside, hence the episode title "Darthy"
all the people I hated before, i'm now rooting for...

he's literally turning into his mom

this show is just getting complicated for the sake of being complicated
mean.gif
 can't even follow whats going on anymore.

I've got a feeling Tig is gonna hop on the flight to Belfast with Clay, and Jax and Pope's VP gonna get a side deal going that will avoid any backlash on the club for failing to give up TIg.

did yall notice he said deiso has been crackin for a yr...didnt they just open it like 3-4 ep's back...dat time lapse :wow:

Nah, it had that name when he was running the brothel where Jax and them hid out at the beginning. Before the cops raided it, it was still called Diosa he just moved locations.

Nah, it had that name when he was running the brothel where Jax and them hid out at the beginning. Before the cops raided it, it was still called Diosa he just moved locations.

oh ok... i was like gat damn they skipped time fast

Back
Top Bottom