Sons Of Anarchy Season 5 Thread -- Tuesday's @ 10pm on FX -- 12/05/2012 Episode 13 -- “J'ai Obtenu C

Yall kidding w/ the wendy sympathy right? The way she was running off at the mouth she lucky to be breathing.

the thing is, Jax used to have some redeeming qualities about him, but dude is just all out bad now pretending to be righteous

Well damn, Clay's finally out but not dead (yet) :smokin
Starting to like that Nero guy, he cool peoples :smokin
Well looks like yall was right with that guy bein a fed/ex Marshall & he bout to go to to war with the club wit all em guns he got :nerd:
& welp Tig it was nice knowing you :smh:

Last edited:
I'm hoping Jax finds a way outta the Tig situation but I don't see it.

BTW, Jimmy Smits deserves at least an Emmy nomination this year.

Yall kidding w/ the wendy sympathy right? The way she was running off at the mouth she lucky to be breathing.

she was just kidnapped for something stupid Jax was involved in. I dont blame her

he didn't have to make her relapse against her own will though.. that's messed up.

You can't threaten a guy who has done as much dirt as Jax has and think you just gonna skate on GP, yeah its a brutal thing to do but a relapse is better than a bullet

Disappointed with tonight's episode. Seemed like a filler and hold over until the finale.

I'm sure the finally will blow our minds with lots of Holy *blank* moments

I like how they integrate stuff from The Shield into this show. Byz lats and one niners...waiting for Vic Mackey to make a cameo

I have a question: so now that Jax has pushed the weapons selling to the Chinese and all the drug running will be by the Mayans now, who else is Romeo trying to bring down? Obviously his main target is the cartel but he also wanted to bring down the Irish too right? So will the Chinese now get brought down ? Lin and his people won't be happy knowing Jax set him up with the Feds. All this legal stuff is confusing. I should pay more attention to it.

Wendy's dumb as hell for making those threats :smh:. Should've known better and kept her mouth shut. What Jax did was wrong though.

Cartel/CIA never wanted to bring anyone down, they're just trying to arm up Galindo so they can win/keep control from the Lobo cartel. Only that queer as folk ADA wanted the Irish to go down. Romeo just wants the guns.

Team Jax for life, F what ya'll sayin.

Think about the long list of **** Jax has had to deal with in a matter of months... if you were in his shoes, you'd be dead by now.
He has to do what he has to do, cold blooded or not.

Like he says, you don't stay at the head of the table without being a savage.

NT going soft :smh:

Back
Top Bottom