Sons Of Anarchy Season 5 Thread -- Tuesday's @ 10pm on FX -- 12/05/2012 Episode 13 -- “J'ai Obtenu C

They broke the Nomads up, that's why those 3 had to be voted SAMCRO. I'm hoping Roosevelt gets to kill at least one of them.

Otto asking for some top was VERY funny cuz for a moment there i thought she was gonna do it...... but i def think she uses the lil kit that was meant for clay of otto...... hes outta line... how you ask the prez's ***** to knock you back

that lil smile clay gave when gemma told him he could stop by was priceless......thats the biggest W hes had in a while

Nero & Clay both showing up at the house at the same time was classic gemma planning
Uncer is def on Clays hit list...fam knows too much & talks too much

Clay & Tara are back to lying to everyone

The doc told clay he was fine & no need for the O2 anymore just cut out the cigars....... he instantly put the o2 back on ,told juice the news was bad & acted like he was still outta breath etc..... i think thats his way out of the break in situation he created & he thinks no one will suspect him cuz hes still "banged up"

Tara went to see Otto & didnt get the answers she wanted so she told jax & bobby she didnt see him.... which i think shes setting up to off otto later & blame it on the prison

another thing that snow globe HAD to be old cuz the new ones cant take those kinda bumps :lol:

Bobby "this ones a problem"
Tig "No shes not"

:wow: :pimp:

i need a gif of the wife getting shot in the head by tig...**** was cold

the whole sequence of Jax beating the life out the cop

& a gif of Neros chick offing her self

Last edited:
They broke the Nomads up, that's why those 3 had to be voted SAMCRO. I'm hoping Roosevelt gets to kill at least one of them.

I could of sworn I heard on those guys say to Clay the Nomads are coming for us :lol: but **** it we'll what goes down next week :pimp:

Btw anyone else think Juice is becoming the next Tig? Clay's next yes man I mean :lol:

- I don't know why...but this "mentor" role Pope is playing to Jax is weird to me.

- Didn't understand that exchange between Gemma and Unser. Seem like they were alluding to him being jealous about Nero. Why would that be the case? Was he smashing Gemma too?

- I was expecting the revenge on the C.O. to be more dramatic for some reason.

- I don't understand why Jax just can't get Otto clipped from the inside...

- I don't know why...but this "mentor" role Pope is playing to Jax is weird to me.

It was weird for me a first, but it's gonna make Jax a hell of a lot more dangerous. I think it was his talk with Pope that is gonna lead him to suspect Clay is behind the break ins.

- Didn't understand that exchange between Gemma and Unser. Seem like they were alluding to him being jealous about Nero. Why would that be the case? Was he smashing Gemma too?

He was mad because he was in the friendzone and wasn't getting no play aside from the occasional kiss.

- I was expecting the revenge on the C.O. to be more dramatic for some reason.

Agreed. It was nice to see him suffer by watching his wife get popped though.

- I don't understand why Jax just can't get Otto clipped from the inside...

My impression is that he still has a lot of love and loyalty to Ottto. I'm sure he could have him killed no problem, but would rather reason with him first. I mean Otto has done more for the club in jail than most members have done on the street. He even killed the Russian as retaliation for the attempt on Jax.

Overall...

- It was a damn good episode. I have a feeling Uncer isn't going to get popped. Sutter prides himself on suprises. I find it hard to believe he'd just give it away in a preview.

- This *** Tara is either gonna dome up Otto or kill him.

- It was cool as hell to see Roosevelt act a little gangster and hopefully Jax feeds the nomads to him.

- Clay pretending to still be feeble after being given a clean bill of health is some G ****. Straight snake in the grass.

- I need to see more Happy this season. Dude is my favorite character after Opie and ain't done **** on screen so far.

Last edited:
- I liked what they did with the CO by making him beg for forgiveness and then just pummeling him. I liked how ruthless Tig was too. And TBH, I'm glad they got it out of the way sooner rather than later. I don't need a season 2/3 kinda thing where a revenge storyline gets dragged out a bit.

- I think I'm starting to enjoy Pope playing the mentor role but I feel like I'm being suckered in :lol:

- That kiss from last season had to tear Unser up. From thinking Clay was going to be dead and he might be able to take his spot. Now Clay is still alive and Gemma from all accounts is just getting wasted and ******g around. Had to break his heart to be seeing that. Cruel for her to hear what he said but **** her she deserves it.

My impression is that he still has a lot of love and loyalty to Ottto. I'm sure he could have him killed no problem, but would rather reason with him first. I mean Otto has done more for the club in jail than most members of done on the street. He even killed the Russian as retaliation for the attempt on Jax.

Agreed and add to the fact that the DA probably knows they could reach him and have him somewhere pretty secure.

I have a feeling Uncer isn't going to get popped. Sutter prides himself on suprises. I find it hard to believe he'd just give it away in a preview.

Agreed there too.

10:55am @sutterink: i'm going to ramrod myself into an emmy soup kitchen and get a photo op of me polishing one of matt weiner's already-polished emmys.

& Jax's "I got this" was Boss.... wish they would have found a few pipes tho & went ot wk on him as a team

Right...I know DAMN WELL there had to have been something more menacing than a snow globe in that house.

Donal Logue — who last appeared in the network’s series Terriers — will play a brilliant and dangerous U.S. Marshal named Lee Toric who is forced into retirement because of his history of violence. He’ll appear in the drama’s final three episodes before it wraps its current season on Dec. 4.

Right...I know DAMN WELL there had to have been something more menacing than a snow globe in that house.

ball ping hammer...but the globe was jax's choice

also who the hell is Toad??? :nerd: ep 7 is Toad's Wild Ride

Last edited:
Pope knows more about Jax's past then he is letting on...I can feel it. They way he has taken to him so easily after everything involving the Sons and Niners.   Or he could just be leading him in to a super trap.

Tig is a cold blooded dude.  He hates Niners and anyone who was close to his daughter getting killed. So I definitely see him being against any deal Pope offers.  But he cant do jack about it since Jax saved him from life in prison.   

That Carla broad was loco in de cabeza...can't believe she trying to see her half brother get topped off. Gemma couldn't do it probably because of the rape she suffered in the second season...  Also, she is a dumb broad for letting Clay come back around.  When Unser called her out, I was proud.  If Sutter gives her an ounce of humanity, she felt that. 

I can see the rest of this season going a lot of different ways but they all are awesome!

Sidenote, my kids are not going to be allowed to watch TV considering what I saw on Boardwalk Empire and SOA this week... its becoming too much. 

Sidenote, my kids are not going to be allowed to watch TV considering what I saw on Boardwalk Empire and SOA this week... its becoming too much. 

I feel that, theres been a whole lotta deaths and dongers poppin' off.

I have a funny feeling Roosevelt may suspect Tig in the killing of his wife. Both that Nomad and Tig have damages to their necks.

I have a funny feeling Roosevelt may suspect Tig in the killing of his wife. Both that Nomad and Tig have damages to their necks.
I mean, I would too. Whenever a woman ends up dead, i'd automatically assume it was Tig. He's like the grim reaper of anyone with a vagina.

I don't watch Boardwalk Empire but i'm curious now since you guys are talking about how crazy this week's episode is. I like brutality in shows.

Forgot about that. Also, forgot about the fact that Roosevelt still has the "Juice" card up his sleeve to play with Jax.

That CO deserved a an even harsher death...not for the Opie thing, but how he down right ran away while his wife was being held up after she tried saving his *****.

My girl pointed out something to me that I think might happen...The CO's wife got a hold of Tig's neck. That may lead to Roosevelt or other people thinking he was the one who was in the home invasions and killed oh girl.

Jax is going deeper and deeper into the club, as is Tara. Aint no way theyre going to simply get out and raise the family right now...

What do you mean? I'm talking about Tig. He got scratched up on the neck, the same way the home invasion dude did.

Look sir.

When they broke in Roosevelt's house and attacked his wife...she scratched a nomad...got shot...leaving her to be found with skin UNDER her nails.

In Tig's case...how are they going to find his skin under someone's nails whose body is being disposed of? There's a reason Jax made it a point to tell him not to let the bodies get found.

Last edited:
What do you mean? I'm talking about Tig. He got scratched up on the neck, the same way the home invasion dude did.

Look sir.

When they broke in Roosevelt's house and attacked his wife...she scratched a nomad...got shot...leaving her to be found with skin UNDER her nails.

In Tig's case...how are they going to find his skin under someone's nails whose body is being disposed of? There's a reason Jax made it a point to tell him not to let the bodies get found.
Tee eye ehm is talking about Roosevelt's wife, not the CO's wife. So Roosevelt might think Tig killed his wife. Until they do the DNA tests that is.

Last edited:
Man Tig's wound is way too big to be confused with a scratch but being distraught could bring about that confusion.

Oh and I don't watch the previews to next weeks episode so I have no clue what might have been hinted at. See you guys next week.

Back
Top Bottom