Sons of Anarchy Season 7 Thread | EP. 13 "Papa's Goods" 12/9 SERIES FINALE

Abel the scariest dude on the show. DOnt know when he gon snap.

Actually thought he was the one who killed the bird. WHen I saw the messagae
on the wall, I was like oh, his handwriting cant be that good.

just watched the episode..kinda slow i thought..but Melo?!? mad random not sure what to expect next week and my poor Juice is buggin out smh 

A few quick thoughts:

-Jax is in wayyyy over his head. Kiling Jury will have serious blowback. The conversation between him and Jax hit home to Jax in that he has become the opposite of everything JT wanted. Jax refused to concede even though he knows Jury is spitting truth so he ended it right then and there neglecting the imminent ramifications.
-Robocop is the rat?
-Abel delivering his best line yet. Hammer time is coming.
-Poor Bobby. Marks is overdue for an appearance. His Karl Malone head of security is doing a decent job as the interim formidable threat.
-As mentioned earlier, I think Nero was behind Gemma's home invasion. He wants to get them out asap. I don't think Abel's calligraphy is up to those standards.
-Wanted: 1990 PC.

KnUqnZn.png

Last edited:
Jax better not die because if he did I'd feel very disappointed and pissed off in the show and its writing (Kurt Sutter).

Also Abel is a master troll. When he said back to Gemma "Do you?" That had me
ooooooh.gif

black-kid-oh-snap.gif

Did Jax give the location of the preacher's body before making sure Bobby gets set free or did he arrange a meeting to give the info on the body, and Mark's cut off Bobby's hand anyway?

Did Jax give the location of the preacher's body before making sure Bobby gets set free or did he arrange a meeting to give the info on the body, and Mark's cut off Bobby's hand anyway?

phoned in the info but didnt give marks all of what he asked for because he wanted the body location AND the mother & son ... thats way the karl malone henchman said "jax made the mistake of thing my terms were negotiable", melo passes the knife & off with the VP's clutch hand

Last edited:
Jax better not die because if he did I'd feel very disappointed and pissed off in the show and its writing (Kurt Sutter).

Nah, he definitely has to die. He's left too many bodies and made too many enemies. Someone will fade him. If not, he's damn invincible.

i read a theory nero might have trashed the house to spook gemma and wendy into leaving with him? 
nerd.gif
this is a good theory and very well be it
A few quick thoughts:

-Jax is in wayyyy over his head. Kiling Jury will have serious blowback. The conversation between him and Jax hit home to Jax in that he has become the opposite of everything JT wanted. Jax refused to concede even though he knows Jury is spitting truth so he ended it right then and there neglecting the imminent ramifications.
-Robocop is the rat?
-Abel delivering his best line yet. Hammer time is coming.
-Poor Bobby. Marks is overdue for an appearance. His Karl Malone head of security is doing a decent job as the interim formidable threat.
-As mentioned earlier, I think Nero was behind Gemma's home invasion. He wants to get them out asap. I don't think Abel's calligraphy is up to those standards.
-Wanted: 1990 PC.

KnUqnZn.png
jax killed jury in self defense but nobody will probably belive him . jury threw them hands on jack. jack knocked him to the ground and when jack turned around jury was pulling out the gun,  jack was faster and pulled his out and killed him. so really it was self defense

another theory:

tig is the rat, this is the reason why marks didnt kill him last season 
nerd.gif
another very good theory., Tig has been playing the back role for a mintue. They have not been focusing on tig to much

*** with all this being said. kirk the show maker,and his staff read these forums. They probably have top 5 forums they read right after the show for a few days. What we say is the theory they make true. lets not forgot they make and edit these episodes now show after show. it is not like there are all recorded and stuffed away. They are still filming now.

with niketalk being a big part of the web and people opinions, Im sure their staff looks here and the SOA forum as well. They take what we all say in, and make the show about what we think may happen or say will happen,. This is how they find peoples favorite characters to keep on the show.

So i can almost be sure they will make Tig the snitch and the writing on the wall done by  Nero. that is a excellent way for the show to move forward. so watch what i say, more then likely everything above will be true and come to play out in the show

Little do you know the fans actually directly and write the show..lol***  

They film alot but they always make changes and usually they only film an episode or so in advanced.. even then they still make changes alot the cast get called back when changes happen

So yes,i can bet money,they will make tig the snitch and make nero the person wh odid the writing on the wall and killed gemma bird watch. if i was he directors i would run with this and make it happen

^
Yup. Today was their last day of filming. So there are definitely edits/re-writes even as the show is concurrently airing.

Honestly, I know this might sound gross. But when Bobby said suck his big thing, I thought moses was gonna be like OK imma just chop your genital organs off.

Jax is bugging. Can't wait till Abel spills the beans

Back
Top Bottom