Sons of Anarchy Season 7 Thread | EP. 13 "Papa's Goods" 12/9 SERIES FINALE

Honestly, I know this might sound gross. But when Bobby said suck his big thing, I thought moses was gonna be like OK imma just chop your genital organs off.

Moses played a gay cop in Six Feet Under so I thought he was going to do something with bobby's bobby.

Honestly, I know this might sound gross. But when Bobby said suck his big thing, I thought moses was gonna be like OK imma just chop your genital organs off.

Jax is bugging. Can't wait till Abel spills the beans
nobody is going to belive that bou

With all these theories surfacing, I still believe Robocop is the rat. Good thing Jax is far complex or else instead of referring to him as Handsome Jack:

cover512x512-31f301534ee8420e924008e6050be7ad.jpg

Last edited:
it could be anybody really, im starting to think maybe it was tyler, since he seemed kinda shook after this last ep

Has some good ideas in there that make sense but I dunno. Chibs doesn't seem the type who would plot to take down the pres and take over. He's still "true IRA"? He doesn't really ever talk about the cause or anything else political like that. I always just thought of him as Scottish but that article says he has Irish ancestry.

Jax better not die because if he did I'd feel very disappointed and pissed off in the show and its writing (Kurt Sutter).

Nah, he definitely has to die. He's left too many bodies and made too many enemies. Someone will fade him. If not, he's damn invincible.
I know that is where it most likely will end up but I'm trying to stay positive. Plus, I may be the only NT'er that is still rooting for Jax. Unlike almost all of NT, they turning their backs on him because he lost his way this season. These NT'ers ain't loyal.

Last edited:
View media item 1241378
Kate Hudson held her annual Halloween party in L.A. and both she and her mom, Goldie Hawn, were ready to raise a little hell. The pair – and some other party pals – dressed up like Sons of Anarchy biker chicks, complete with tattoos and a whole lotta leather. "Mother of Anarchy is taking her daughters to a little party," Hudson wrote on Instagram. While we weren't surprised to see Kate as a cool rider, it was a pretty daring look for 68-year-old Goldie! (10/30/14)

Kate Hudson has been looking bad as hell lately. Looks like she's been hitting the gym and getting toned.

I see in the series finale that jax is all shot up laying in his mom's arms about to die.

Right before he does Gemma tell him that she was the one who actually killed Tara.

Jax had this confused/ 'how could you' / wtf you're my mother look on his face and then dies.

Roll credits.....

Back
Top Bottom