Sons of Anarchy Season 7 Thread | EP. 13 "Papa's Goods" 12/9 SERIES FINALE

Nero for MVP. :nthat:
It's crazy how he came into this series as a short-term character but immediately became a fan favorite and into permanent cast. In that last scene when he advised Jax to honor Tara's wish, that's some deep stuff. And then when the bro-hugging came, onions man.

nd3tfZH.png

Last edited:
When Abel was saying 'bye grandma' I felt like it was in the same tone as 'bye Felicia'.... LOLOL

Outside of that ridiculous music during the chase scene, I thought it was another fantastic episode. When Chucky said Gemma was his best friend :frown:

I think the extent of his helping Gemma was the tiny lie he told Jax that he hadn't seen her after learning the truth. That's as far as he'd be willing to go, and his "you should go" pretty much implied as much. In fact I think @ the end during his discussion with Jax, it was an unspoken obvious  that he covered for her during the phone-call to give her a few minutes lead time because isn't the kind of guy who'd hand her over to Jax on a silver platter. Even in his plea with Jax that there will be no coming back from taking his own mother's life.. he's treading lightly. He knows nothing he can say or do will stop Jax if he firmly decides to go that route.
 Chess player here. It's too coincidental to not mean something. The black king is in check by white's bishop and all the pieces that are meant to guard him are fairly distantly behind him. You'd NEVER see this scenario in chess, so my take on it is:

Aside from the king on black's side, there are 6 other power pieces (pawns don't count). Aside from Jax, there are 6 members of SAMCRO sitting at the table .

Jax's monumental ****-up has come to light, he's in check (the other clubs, August, Chinese, his club even) as well as him facing what's coming on his own, he's overextended so hard that his pieces cannot support him. (He did say this is exactly what he was doing as far as it being his mistake and his alone.)

Also key: the king is in check, but it's not checkmate.

Do you know how many pieces are missing and what they are? Is there a queen missing perhaps and some pawns?

White's missing a knight, black a tower, and both lost some pawns.

Both sides have their queens, but black's queen is on its initial square meaning she hasn't moved or played a role in supporting her side. (I doubt they went this far, but if you wanna tinfoil hat the chess set...) The queen is the most powerful piece. For black's queen to not have moved, it would be a metaphor to her not having done anything beneficial for her side; she's worthless.

Last edited:
Ofcourse Nero couldn't hand over gemma and he basically told jack he covered for her at the end of the show and Jack know it and is OK with it.

I mean what kind of person would Nero be and how would jax think of him after he handed over his mom for death and Nero girlfriend.

Really is a screwed up situation

I just don't see Jax killing her now, maybe someone else?

Chibs probably gonna end up being president after all this jury stuff goes down (RIP Jax)

Wendy and Nero gonna end up taking care of the boys at the farm

Wayne lame self has had stage 4 cancer for how long? RIP hopefully

i fell asleep during the last 10 minutes and woke up to the after show smh! what did i miss?! and damn having to wait 2 weeks is going to suck! 

The other mc gonna kill Jax at the end of the series via firing squad

i said the same thing...hes gonna have to die for that mistake

"I'll make sure it's quick." Does he mean Juice's death or Gemma's?

both....he def meant both

Went too far with the fork in the head comment. Then u wanna put out an APB ?

yea he lost his damn mind... he needs to die next ep also

Juice lame *** talking in riddles...if he doesn't kill tully he's a ***

no riddles hes accepted his fate, knows he will die & i also think hes telling the cop & unser they are basically gone also

Man, that table sure has been reduced.

6476ccaae566329885dc486906beb53c.jpg

Montez and Quinn playing chess.

my daughter had that same table n chairs :rofl: ...still have one of the chairs

Portento- a sign or warning that something bad is likely about to happen
Fortune- chance or luck
Eureka- discovery

Eureka is also where her dad's house is I believe.

:wow:

Jax needs awards for the 2 solo convos him & juice & him & nero were 2 of the realest convos had on this damn show...the pain & emotion were real & that boy smits getting the news from jax i need a gif of that entire 15 seconds the silent response was deadly. also im sure jax knew nero was in front of her when he said "even when i do im not gonna HAND HER OVER TO YOU until i know whats going on" & during thier convo he told on himself twice.

"i still love her... she my mom man"

So the guards said they hopped on the Oriental Express and are taking Juice to infirmary. Does this mean that they are in the Chinese pockets now? Oh how the tables turn every ep. :lol:

4N7y8mB.gif

Last edited:
Chuck is going to be cool for that lie if they found out. I mean it's Jacks mom and you got 2 of Jax men coming to look for her and gemma telling him they want kill her. What was chuck suppose to do. He did right loyalty. Plus he needed to her it from Jack first. Can't just give up the president mom like that. If chuck gave her up I'm sure Jax would had thought chuck was unloyal or whatever

Same as Nero. Nero couldn't give up his check he is with and have deep connections with. Jax wouldn't do it either. Jax understood. If Nero gave up his mom Jax would had been like you gave up my mom that easy

That's why Jax told Nero what was going on so Nero wouldn't give her up. Deep down he knew Nero wasn't going to give her up but he was just doing is part of trying to find her

Chuck can't give mom up. Gemma is still chuck boss basically until he here from Jack since that is his mom. Chuck never heard from Jack, if his mom crying worried talking about they are about to lil me, it's chuck duty to protect her until he hear from jax

Jax isn't dying. When have a main character ever died

Jax is still a scum. He should have let juice go. Juice dis everything he wanted and he protected his mom. I mean that's the president mom what we're you suppose to do. Juice never really got the chance to tell Jax because Jax wanted him gone.

It's not Juice fault Bobby died it's his mom

I think his mom might go federal witness

I hope a episode leaks

Chuck isn't dying. He is the only person that can run the club books taking his mom place.

Last edited:
Excellent acting all the way around this episode. This episode reminds me why I stuck with the show after all these years.

I am hoping for severe repercussions against the club. Jax and his shoot first ask questions later approach finally caught up to him. What I find amazing is how a scumbag like Gemma has successfully manipulated so many people that they feel sorry for her and want to help her.

Nope Nope Nope Nope and nope.

Jax will (or should) die. It's Juice's silence thats at fault and all this has happened as much as it is Gemma's fault. Juice's loyalty should have been to Jax over anybody else. Gemma just has that power over people, but its only now that its diminishing.

As much as I don't want Jax to die because I do see the reasoning behind all his actions, he deserves to.

He may deserve it but he is not. Then again everyone in the club deserve to die

Last edited:
^^^Nah.  She thought about it and Abel caused the distraction

As others have said... Great acting all around this episode.  Jimmy Smits is that dude!!!

Doesn't surprise me that Boraski (Robocop) is the Rat.  After seeing him in 24 as Christopher Henderson, I knew his role on this show would be similar.

Back
Top Bottom