Sons of Anarchy Season 7 Thread | EP. 13 "Papa's Goods" 12/9 SERIES FINALE

The hope on Juice's face after he told Jax about the confession was kind of sad.  haven't been on his side for a while now, but you could tell that he really believed that helping the club would get him back in good with them.

"I did everything you told me to do" 
frown.gif

Last edited:
like my boy said to me earlier..... 

SOA is going out just like Mike on the Wizards...  Sutter must have just said **** it.... that, or he did too much over-thinking and the result is this ****** final ride

you mean to tell me Able, who comes across borderline downsy in the show is the one who cracked the DiVinci Code? 

I remember that episode where Gemma was talking to Thomas and the camera focused on Abel creeping and I was hoping it didn't mean what I thought it meant and sure enough..... smh... 

cmon son... a 5 year old is coming up with a master plan to expose grandma? man get the entire **** out of here

What was up with that chase music though?

I'm seeing an outlaw whip a challenger all over the place to some classical music?

like my boy said to me earlier..... 

SOA is going out just like Mike on the Wizards...  Sutter must have just said **** it.... that, or he did too much over-thinking and the result is this ****** final ride

you mean to tell me Able, who comes across borderline downsy in the show is the one who cracked the DiVinci Code? 

I remember that episode where Gemma was talking to Thomas and the camera focused on Abel creeping and I was hoping it didn't mean what I thought it meant and sure enough..... smh... 

cmon son... a 5 year old is coming up with a master plan to expose grandma? man get the entire **** out of here
sutter explained it on afterword as he wanted gemma's secret to be revealed by the boys, who she was mainly trying to stay close to

i mean its not as if juice didnt know, he just elected not to tell anyone until it was all too late

abel is messed up and theres so much he's been through.

its because he recognizes at 5 that  jax isnt around that much

after hearing what gemma said, he knew instinctively he had to protect thomas from her, he just couldnt fully understand why

in his mind all he knows is that when people hurt other people they "go away"

imo, a child of that age is not coming up with a plan like that... 

repeating what he heard is one thing, but cutting himself and then blaming it on his grandma to keep her away is another -- I'm not buying that 

he did exactly what Tara did with the miscarriage.... 

Sutter need more ideas... more reasonable ones. 

Based on the talk Jax had with Nero it is clear that only the innocence of a child could convince him that Gemma killed Tara. Season after season people have dropped subtle and not so subtle hints to Jax about Gemma and her agenda. Jax either ignored them, fell for Gemma's lies or other issues got in the way. Abel is one of the only characters on the show that doesn't have an agenda. I doubt that if Juice came clean right away Jax would've believed him. We all saw what happened to the last person that kept it real with Jax. Jurie lost his life.

i hear what ur saying, im not saying its not a reach

i jus kinda picture it like korl in walking dead, like he's been through so much he's just wise beyond his years

i hear what ur saying, im not saying its not a reach

i jus kinda picture it like korl in walking dead, like he's been through so much he's just wise beyond his years
it's ironic that you use that comparison... cz I was kind of critical of him also.... son turned into a navy seal overnight 

when i mentioned that to a friend he said that the Walking Dead is based off a comic book and it made more sense to me....

I see where you're coming from tho, I just think that what we've seen from Abel up to that point hadn't been up to snub....  he never seemed really smart ... I'm not calling the kid dumb lol.. he just didn't stand out as a really bright kid....  that's what has me like hmmmmm..... 

Chuckie and Unser both simps :lol:

I say Jax dies, hes done way too much damage. I knew my dude Jury didnt rat.

Wendy & Nero on the ranch coming soon :smokin

my prediction is wendy ends up working for red woody, and the kids in abels class will tease him for his mom being in a "movie" 
laugh.gif

ima watch the ep again just to endure the feels.

ive loved this show since i first watched it and now its coming to an end
frown.gif

I still think Alvarez double crosses them. IDK about him being a rat but my two cents.
naw alvarez is actually cool as heck. he hold his words and is a business man.  jax is the scum. Marks was cool as well. Pope and jax are the scums

Great episode. The feels. Bout to watch it again.

Nero's been my favorite character ever since he said "Y'all wanted me back? Well, I'm back."

Starting to hate Unser more than Gemma. :smh:

Oh Robocop definitely sold them out, that was obvious when he shot his mans, but that cant be the rat sutter has been waiting to expose that would be a big let down, actually on second thought that's probably exactly what will happen. :smh:

Saw it coming a mile away

Superb - a lot of ur ideas or views don't make a lot of sense.

Walter white died, so can Jax
So did Nucky Thompson, and Spartacus (given)
)%_%^(*^++%#*&^!@$ 

Haven't started the last season of Boardwalk. Knew it was coming though. If Jax does die, SOA won't be responsible for doing it. May be a member, but they won't vote for mayhem. Jax knew his mom was usually always self motivated, it just didn't bother him because she was usually putting the family first. Abel asking that didn't open his eyes to Gemma having an agenda. It's his mom so he overlooked it, just like he won't kill her for killing Tara. 

Back
Top Bottom