Sons of Anarchy Season 7 Thread | EP. 13 "Papa's Goods" 12/9 SERIES FINALE

forgot for a minute abel got jacked... and you guys want him to act normal? :lol: he's perfect this season IMO

forgot for a minute abel got jacked... and you guys want him to act normal?
laugh.gif
he's perfect this season IMO
Spent like half a season in F$*%#&% Ireland.  Then Jax almost left him there when he eventually found him 
mean.gif

i think what jury was alluding to, and what may have happened, is that jt knew clay had the tampered with the bike.

he rode out anyway w the intention of "dying on the road", so to speak.

it kinda fits w the anarchy theme, an outlaw goin out on his own terms 

Weird that they introduced the possibility that JT might've killed himself this near to the end of the show. All this time we were thinking that clay and gemma were responsible.

I need to watch the first few seasons again. I remember enjoying the show a lot more early on.

so everybody here think jax is going to died question who will kill him indian hills, mark send melo or chinese or robo cop has son in his pocket and he kill him or maybe alvarez because he don't get his gun trade jax promise him or last one unser kill him to save gemma what you guys think who will kill him

It's clear that I take proper punctuation for granted.

Last edited:
serious question but do MC really have that much juice when it comes to living that life? I don't know any personally so do any of you guys know any dudes in any MCs putting work like they show in SOA?

so no episode this tuesday right?

zapatohead408 zapatohead408 Correct. Break this week and back at it Dec 2nd and 9th for last 2 episodes.

:smh: Sucks not having sons. Week's are gonna go so much slower once the show ends.

just after getting over my BB hangover smh

Ya'll really like this show that much? I can understand feeling this way during the early seasons, but at this point I'm just ready for it to die.

so no episode this tuesday right?

zapatohead408 zapatohead408 Correct. Break this week and back at it Dec 2nd and 9th for last 2 episodes.

:smh: Sucks not having sons. Week's are gonna go so much slower once the show ends.

just after getting over my BB hangover smh

Ya'll really like this show that much? I can understand feeling this way during the early seasons, but at this point I'm just ready for it to die.
u tripping bro... good tv is few & far between

The show's writing has been average to me the past few seasons. Lots of better shows out there. I need to re-watch the first 2 seasons because I remember liking those a lot.

i agree with you.  I have been watching since season 1, and at first i enjoyed it b ut these last few seasons have been brutal.  At this point im just ready for it to be over.

Paris Barclay
‏@Harparbar
If there's one episode you need to watch live, it's tomorrow nights #soafx. Trust me. Really. #FinalRide

tumblr_nfcwuakOA61ssnwyto1_250.gif

melo1.0.gif
Dtabm50.gif

Last edited:

It's clear that I take proper punctuation for granted.
dude  It  message board   It's not that serious 
You can do better than that though JRunner.

You probably didn't get an answer to your questions because, nobody understood or slowed down enough to comprehend what you were trying to say.

In answer to your question; I think he (Jax) will die. I think the Charters will vote he meets Mr. Mayhem. It's the only way to set things right again for all the mess he caused.

finally today is tuesday and we can all watch sons! feels like forever! im not ready for the show to end 

Back
Top Bottom