Sons of Anarchy Season 7 Thread | EP. 13 "Papa's Goods" 12/9 SERIES FINALE

Maybe he made it literal and Rat is the rat.

I remember Stahl looked ok in her first season then by the next seadon her face got way uglier.

Maybe he made it literal and Rat is the rat.

I remember Stahl looked ok in her first season then by the next seadon her face got way uglier.

It was after Otto smashed her face :lol: he broke some teeth and ****** her nose up IIRC.

^
It all makes sense now. Forgot about that. She became hit it from the back status.

I feel like it was easy to make him the rat. Even so, I hope it's nothing more. I have this feeling someone like Chibs or Hap will be the rat and it'll ruin the show for me :lol: I'm perfectly happy with Robocop being the rat and them taking him out.

Didn't someone in here say Gemma probably smells like Marlboro cigarettes and despair? Lol

there are only 2 eps left, why would any SOA be the rat? not enough time to explain the twist IMO

1453.gif

jax told juice that bobby died because of retaliation for the chinese

but thats not really true, he went after bobby to get the information on the church family, which was an entirely separate (august marks) issue than the chinese beef

and as far as juice ever snitching to eli roosevelt, well he killed eli roosevelt 
laugh.gif
 potter cleared juices records anyway but i dont think juice knows that

its not all that different from when jax was "snitching" to stahl

looking back on the early episodes i just feel bad for juice and where he's at now 
tired.gif

^
My memory sucks so I barely remember that stuff. It remember how dumb juice was to think the club would kick him out since his dad was black.

August isnt necessarily separate though. He warned Jax to lay back and not retaliate immediately against Tara's killers, and he did without consulting August, which lost his trust and started the beef.

I bet if you tried hard enough, you could link every decision Jax has made back to season 1.

Just watched the last ep..And I don't even know what to think anymore..Jax has officially lost his mind..Gemma has finally been revealed to be the evilest person walking the Earth..Nero is the most sensitive gangsta of all time..Unser's never gonna hit..Chucky is never gonna hit..And I'm convinced there has to be one massive gunfight or murder spree that's going to happen..I don't think Jax is going to be alive by the time the final credits roll on the last episode..Which sucks cause them poor kids is gonna be even more psycho than they're destined to be..

so everybody here think jax is going to died question who will kill him indian hills, mark send melo  or chinese  or robo cop has  son in his pocket  and he kill him  or maybe  alvarez because he don't get his gun trade jax promise him  or last one   unser kill him to save gemma   what you guys think  who will kill him

so everybody here think jax is going to died question who will kill him indian hills, mark send melo  or chinese  or robo cop has  son in his pocket  and he kill him  or maybe  alvarez because he don't get his gun trade jax promise him  or last one   unser kill him to save gemma   what you guys think  who will kill him

I think Nero will kill Jax for either killing Gemma or kill him to stop him from killing Gemma..If not Nero then it'll be Happy because he's 100% loyal to the club and the other SAMCRO members will vote that Jax meets Mayhem..

August isnt necessarily separate though. He warned Jax to lay back and not retaliate immediately against Tara's killers, and he did without consulting August, which lost his trust and started the beef.

I bet if you tried hard enough, you could link every decision Jax has made back to season 1.
i dig, marks did tell him that

to me that doesnt justify killing bobby over a land deal but hey its war

jax's first decision was to not reopen their original gun warehouse and open cara cara instead.

from cara cara to diosa, scoops and red woody, jax has at least tried to consistently earn outside of guns

I've always thought Jax was a prodigy. He is usually several steps ahead of his enemies but he just isn't cut out for leadership. Imagine if Clay weren't a scumbag and Jax was still the VP?

dat scream 
embarassed.gif
 i think this was probably jax's other best moment than the last ep

as far as jax's leadership, it was too late by the time he took over

he needed opie at his right and piney to keep him focused on jt's vision

if only tara had shown him the portion of letter from maureen 
mean.gif

if after s4 and getting immunity from romeo he could have just killed clay, and tig not gotten them involved w pope, i think jax's rule might have been a lot different

its kinda like how obama inherited a lot bush's problems 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom