Sons of Anarchy Season 7 Thread | EP. 13 "Papa's Goods" 12/9 SERIES FINALE

Paris Barclay
‏@Harparbar
If there's one episode you need to watch live, it's tomorrow nights #soafx. Trust me. Really. #FinalRide

tumblr_nfcwuakOA61ssnwyto1_250.gif

melo1.0.gif
Dtabm50.gif

golf clap needed... juice & gem in the same ep :pimp: i tiger woods fist pumped when he capped gemma in the back of the dome

Did Jax just ask them to lift the race ban?

think the same

Hmm....I think the bylaw Jax is referring to is blacks not allowed to be patched in, which means Jax is going to patch in the Grim Bastards, and swerve the Mayhem vote.

exactly :smokin

so cool that they put michael chiklis in there, got a lot of the shield alumns :pimp:

hes on american horror story another fx show he prbly just walked over to thier set for the cameo

nero need to let that **** go.

he doesnt have a choice now :evil:

No lie they could of killed him off better then that but **** it he was alive for too long already :lol:

basically a "aight were done w/ him how can we kill him & move on" kill

Simp dying like a simp smh

when someone tell you to move around multiple times & you dont you signed you own fate...his simp *** shoulda just moved around....lame *** prbly thought he would cuff her & on route to the station he get some sympathy thanks for saving me box...lame *** boy died correctly

Gemma, Juice, & Unser in 20 minutes. Sutter pulled out the hat trick just when I was about to say this episode sucked.

YES!!!!!!1

Man the T1000 aged horribly.

fat *** boi

song info?

its on the soa ep "Make it rain"

I think Jax knows Nero is going to come after him for that.

im pretty sure jax left all of his ***** in the last season...nero can get it if he wants

Jax bout to relapse to the junkie box.

of course...everybody else is dead or scared to be around him :lol:

No way Jax lives through 2 hours next week. I think Sutter is going to try and make everybody in America cry.

This ^^^

Mayham will land for jax next ep and a lot of patches will be handed out.
agreed

Never watched afterword. Had no idea Sutter was Otto. Looked it up to make sure I wasn't tripping and saw he's married to Gemma in real life.

View media item 1286015

:rofl: figured that out while he was getting the juice treatment in jail 2 seasons ago

?Man Kurt, this is like 5 eps straight of Juice getting his dookie shoot plunged.
You downlow?

He's for damn sure all sorts of ****** up. Had his real life wife in a gang rape scene

& himself ...multiple times

Nod to Tarantino with the Blood on the white roses?

i noticed that too ... possibly a QT nod

man when the moment came i cant lie i didnt want jax to do it, i thought maybe she could just off herself instead :wow:

i think somebody hit it on the head with the grim bastards swinging the mayhem vote

but wouldnt it be too late as they would approve that after jax is dead? :nerd:

my bet is jarry looks the other way on unser and gemmas murder

i bet jax just got wendy pregnant again so if he dies theres a brand new teller free of gemma's influence entirely :lol:

and what was wrong w jax's leg that he kept limping?

no clue on the leg but i said the same thing to my gf... "you know he just knocked up wendy right?"

Is Uncer the first ever casualty of the friend zone?

Dude got shot straight in the heart :lol:

DAMN! :rofl:

Wonder if Gemma, seeing the homeless lady had any meaning

has to...just like to 2 shots of the af1's in tuesdays ep

There's gotta be some significance to Jax being on that Leapin' Larry.

I actually didn't want him to do it....the wound is too deep to heal, mano.

puXf3Mu.jpg

seriously debating on making this my avy...but its the holidays :lol:

so what exactly does "mayhem has to land" mean? ya'll talking about it like its happened before and i really dont remember. jax seemed pretty optimistic about it thoough?

mayhem = death

Juice wit the ayo "have at it" :x :x

Jax going down in history... GOAT

"oh sure those cookies are free have a sample" *** boi :x
That was one of the best episodes of the series for me. A lot of emotions :lol: that Juice scene though :x couldn't get the sound of my man spitting before entering out of my head :lol:
:x :x :x

anybody have the preview for the next episode?

are they really not gonna touch on the marks situation?

Whatever brand of pomade he uses is way better than mine.

I heard Murrays is basically grease though.

Layrite and Suavecito >

Thank me later.
Suavecito had a but one get one free on Monday :pimp:

Damn. Will try this stuff out. My hair is kinda long, so need stuff that will hold it in place. They sell it in stores or I have to order online?

There's 2 Abels? RIP to the world then.

Last edited:
It's a rule in hollywood that child actors can only work so many hours a day or something, so most of the time little kids are played by twins.

Or he's a devil child and just duplicated himself and everyone on the show had to accept it.

I wish Sutter would do a movie that takes place maybe 2-3 yrs after the series finale..Just so we can see how everyone turned out and give us a chance to see things how they were in the begin of the show..Back when they actually went out to ride for fun, did charity stuff, have parties, and just enjoy being in the club..I always kinda hated how as the seasons went on that it became less and less about being a motorcycle club and more about an organized crime family who happens to ride bikes..
And it'd be cool to have 2 hours free of people gettin raped..

Anyone heard anymore on a possible prequel series?

I wish Sutter would do a movie that takes place maybe 2-3 yrs after the series finale..Just so we can see how everyone turned out and give us a chance to see things how they were in the begin of the show..Back when they actually went out to ride for fun, did charity stuff, have parties, and just enjoy being in the club..I always kinda hated how as the seasons went on that it became less and less about being a motorcycle club and more about an organized crime family who happens to ride bikes..
And it'd be cool to have 2 hours free of people gettin raped..

Anyone heard anymore on a possible prequel series?

who the hell was going to watch 7 seasons of motorcycle picnics?

it's supposed to be a tragic story not wild hogs

who the hell was going to watch 7 seasons of motorcycle picnics?

it's supposed to be a tragic story not wild hogs

Nobody is asking for Wild Hogs, but ain't nobody want to see bootleg Goodfellas either..I mean let's be honest, Sutter basically turned Jax into a serial killer/mass murder/cult leader..And that's so damn far fetched that it almost became hard to watch..Seriously Jax has murdered, or been responsible for the murder of, at least 25 people and dude just walks around like it's no big deal..So I think having the show be a little more about biker club life and less like out of this world fantasy isn't too big a deal..

Nobody is asking for Wild Hogs, but ain't nobody want to see bootleg Goodfellas either..I mean let's be honest, Sutter basically turned Jax into a serial killer/mass murder/cult leader..And that's so damn far fetched that it almost became hard to watch..Seriously Jax has murdered, or been responsible for the murder of, at least 25 people and dude just walks around like it's no big deal..So I think having the show be a little more about biker club life and less like out of this world fantasy isn't too big a deal..

I personally loved where the show went, Jax's progression only made sense given the back story and characters around him

this show wouldn't have made it 3 seasons without the violence nobody's tuning in to see dudes ride motorcycles and pass out groceries

ironically enough when i first tried to get my bro to watch SOA his exact response was "I ain't watching no show about white guys riding motorcycles"

fact is the violence and "who's gonna die next" atmosphere is what keeps most people watching IMO

Some how, it feels like it's already over with the closure on the last episode.

I honestly don't think it will phase me if Jax meets the mayhem on the finale. The show is going to come to an end anyway :rolleyes. It's been a good ride.

Back
Top Bottom