Soo this is what SWAG stands for

Definitely disagreeing with the notion that Asians don't have swag.  On my campus, Asians are easily some of the flyest people here.  And their cars:  
pimp.gif

Definitely disagreeing with the notion that Asians don't have swag.  On my campus, Asians are easily some of the flyest people here.  And their cars:  
pimp.gif

If you need to advertise to the world that you have swag or anything else for that matter.....chances are you don't have any.

If you need to advertise to the world that you have swag or anything else for that matter.....chances are you don't have any.

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

I wish I wasn't Asian right now
so some random asian kid that you dont even know wearing a sweatshirt makes you want to neglect your own ethnicity?

1368181-j7654k858545_super.jpg

not sure if srs

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

I wish I wasn't Asian right now
so some random asian kid that you dont even know wearing a sweatshirt makes you want to neglect your own ethnicity?

1368181-j7654k858545_super.jpg

not sure if srs

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

Originally Posted by Ground King

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

He speaks for all asians. Just like when a wshh video gets posted, speaks for all blacks...all.
i am sayin' though... the amount of ignorance in this thread is appalling
I think the "ignorance" as you put it, comes from the overwhelming amount of "swagger-jacking" asians that live in California. These same asians have seem to triggered a trickle down effect to other native asians in various cities across America. Taking an identity that has seemingly been created by black people. I don't know if I'm correct in my assesment, but in my area (Chicago) the majority of the black people feel this way.

#kanyeshrug tho

-The Juice

Not used to being looked up upon are you? Dont blame ya...

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

Originally Posted by Ground King

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

He speaks for all asians. Just like when a wshh video gets posted, speaks for all blacks...all.
i am sayin' though... the amount of ignorance in this thread is appalling
I think the "ignorance" as you put it, comes from the overwhelming amount of "swagger-jacking" asians that live in California. These same asians have seem to triggered a trickle down effect to other native asians in various cities across America. Taking an identity that has seemingly been created by black people. I don't know if I'm correct in my assesment, but in my area (Chicago) the majority of the black people feel this way.

#kanyeshrug tho

-The Juice

Not used to being looked up upon are you? Dont blame ya...

Back
Top Bottom