Soooo, has LeBron surpassed Kobe as the most hated? Vol. Dan Gilbert

robin_01.jpg

Just throw the #6 on him and he's good to go.

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

I hate Lebron and If I see him on the streets, I'm slapping the @&*^ out of him, he ripped out our hearts yesterday

man up you #++@#

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

I hate Lebron and If I see him on the streets, I'm slapping the @&*^ out of him, he ripped out our hearts yesterday

man up you #++@#

THAT MJ CALLING HIM A "COWARD" IS OBVIOUSLY FAKE, N YEA I'M SAMUEL L. JACKSON'ING, CAUSE HOW EASILY CAN YOU BE FOOLED

THAT MJ CALLING HIM A "COWARD" IS OBVIOUSLY FAKE, N YEA I'M SAMUEL L. JACKSON'ING, CAUSE HOW EASILY CAN YOU BE FOOLED

Yall know he is 25 and is poised to sign a 5 yr deal right? That will take him to 30, where is all this "end his career as a sidekick" and other nonsense coming from?

And it's the Cleveland fans' fault he had to leave anyways. If they would go get jobs, and stop committing crimes, and being homeless, and smelling bad, and generally making their city suck (to the extent they can, I understand they can't control the weather), then Bosh would have come over and Bron would have stayed.

Yall know he is 25 and is poised to sign a 5 yr deal right? That will take him to 30, where is all this "end his career as a sidekick" and other nonsense coming from?

And it's the Cleveland fans' fault he had to leave anyways. If they would go get jobs, and stop committing crimes, and being homeless, and smelling bad, and generally making their city suck (to the extent they can, I understand they can't control the weather), then Bosh would have come over and Bron would have stayed.

has an NBA player ever been assassinated before(presidential style)? just wondering, cus I know some folk in OH prob have the same Rambo mentality as that dude from CO who went to try to find Osama.

has an NBA player ever been assassinated before(presidential style)? just wondering, cus I know some folk in OH prob have the same Rambo mentality as that dude from CO who went to try to find Osama.

So because lebron is sacrificing being "the man" all the time to win some championships, he's wrong.

Lebron was the best player in the league before he left cleveland, and he's still virtually unstoppable.

The only people salty are those who missed out on his "services" in their respective cities.

So because lebron is sacrificing being "the man" all the time to win some championships, he's wrong.

Lebron was the best player in the league before he left cleveland, and he's still virtually unstoppable.

The only people salty are those who missed out on his "services" in their respective cities.

It's a team game, Bron's team quit on him who else stepped up in the playoffs?  The organization didn't do squat this off season to at least make the team better

U can't make any moves until ur best player lets u know if he is coming or going

and in all honesty, LeBron left before Jamison could thrive, before Moon or Parker could develop into Ariza

but he was scared to take on Boston...unlike KOBE!

BANG! [Mike Breen Voice]

It's a team game, Bron's team quit on him who else stepped up in the playoffs?  The organization didn't do squat this off season to at least make the team better

U can't make any moves until ur best player lets u know if he is coming or going

and in all honesty, LeBron left before Jamison could thrive, before Moon or Parker could develop into Ariza

but he was scared to take on Boston...unlike KOBE!

BANG! [Mike Breen Voice]

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by Big J 33

The bottomline is people would find a way to hate on the guy anyway.

Stays in Cleveland... afraid of leaving Ohio, can't handle the spotlight of a big city, giving up titles for loyalty
Goes to Chicago... he's chasing Jordan, he can never be Mike, he has to win 7 titles now
Goes to NYC... he's just after the fame and money, he doesn't care about winning, he'll never win and the Knicks will suck forever
Goes to Miami... his legacy will be changed, he can never be Jordan now, he's a ring chaser, he can't do it alone

We've already seen most of that said before the decision was even made. Because of the moves this offseason, the hype, the meetings, the rumors, etc. FROM EVERYONE... the way he and his camp handled it, the way ESPN handled it, the way reporters handled it, the way WE as the consumers ate it up... no matter what happened, it was a lose-lose scenario.

To me, the "best" case scenario would have been reupping in Cleveland for 3 years, try to win one last time, then bolt to BK or NYC or Mia in a few years. Cleveland wouldn't be devastated and he would have given himself an out after a short time... but that didn't happen.

Lebron chose arguably the best chance to win... he gave up his personal numbers, potential MVPs, he knew how Cleveland would react, he knew how people would view this... but he did it anyway.

To win championships, and to win a lot of them.

Totally agree!

And what difference would 3 yrs make? They still would be a 1st maybe 2nd round team. They still wouldnt have a championship. And he would have more miles on him and he wouldve made far less money with this collective bargin plus the offer would be far less cause those max contracts wouldve been used up. I mean lets see it for what it is if you worked at a lackluster job for 7-8 yrs, you was overworked and underpaid. Then a better employer comes along with more opportunities and better work conditions, you are gonna say nah ill pass let me see where the next 3 or 4 yrs with this job takes me... lol

Actually it would have been worse cause by then chi,nyc,mia would have been more polished and established. Then everyone wouldve been treating him like malone and the glove when they jumped ship to be on the lakers. Lets face it haters and b made dudes can find a reason to hate in any scenario/situation. They are very resourceful with the hate.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

The bottomline is people would find a way to hate on the guy anyway.

Stays in Cleveland... afraid of leaving Ohio, can't handle the spotlight of a big city, giving up titles for loyalty
Goes to Chicago... he's chasing Jordan, he can never be Mike, he has to win 7 titles now
Goes to NYC... he's just after the fame and money, he doesn't care about winning, he'll never win and the Knicks will suck forever
Goes to Miami... his legacy will be changed, he can never be Jordan now, he's a ring chaser, he can't do it alone

We've already seen most of that said before the decision was even made. Because of the moves this offseason, the hype, the meetings, the rumors, etc. FROM EVERYONE... the way he and his camp handled it, the way ESPN handled it, the way reporters handled it, the way WE as the consumers ate it up... no matter what happened, it was a lose-lose scenario.

To me, the "best" case scenario would have been reupping in Cleveland for 3 years, try to win one last time, then bolt to BK or NYC or Mia in a few years. Cleveland wouldn't be devastated and he would have given himself an out after a short time... but that didn't happen.

Lebron chose arguably the best chance to win... he gave up his personal numbers, potential MVPs, he knew how Cleveland would react, he knew how people would view this... but he did it anyway.

To win championships, and to win a lot of them.

Totally agree!

And what difference would 3 yrs make? They still would be a 1st maybe 2nd round team. They still wouldnt have a championship. And he would have more miles on him and he wouldve made far less money with this collective bargin plus the offer would be far less cause those max contracts wouldve been used up. I mean lets see it for what it is if you worked at a lackluster job for 7-8 yrs, you was overworked and underpaid. Then a better employer comes along with more opportunities and better work conditions, you are gonna say nah ill pass let me see where the next 3 or 4 yrs with this job takes me... lol

Actually it would have been worse cause by then chi,nyc,mia would have been more polished and established. Then everyone wouldve been treating him like malone and the glove when they jumped ship to be on the lakers. Lets face it haters and b made dudes can find a reason to hate in any scenario/situation. They are very resourceful with the hate.

^ But, the East just stacked up. Because of the Cavalier's inactivity, James was set to rot in Cleveland for the rest of his prime. No amount meshing would turn the Cavs into a team that could beat the Celtics, Magic, Heat, Bulls, let alone the Lakers, not with Mo Williams as the second-best player. Bron's ridiculous league domination spoiled Cleveland fans into thinking they had an elite team, but in reality their window had passed. The East has realigned. LeBron saw this, perhaps sorrowfully, and he realized that he had to act, lest he end up like KG.

^ But, the East just stacked up. Because of the Cavalier's inactivity, James was set to rot in Cleveland for the rest of his prime. No amount meshing would turn the Cavs into a team that could beat the Celtics, Magic, Heat, Bulls, let alone the Lakers, not with Mo Williams as the second-best player. Bron's ridiculous league domination spoiled Cleveland fans into thinking they had an elite team, but in reality their window had passed. The East has realigned. LeBron saw this, perhaps sorrowfully, and he realized that he had to act, lest he end up like KG.

LeBron is defitnely the most hated athlete RIGHT NOW. I don't see this boiling down overtime either...

I mean, PERSONALLY I THOUGHT he would stay with Cleveland because of his upbringing in the city + the organization busted their chops to sign formidable players to help LeBron win a ring.

I do agree with the people saying he is taking "The easy route" because Dwade is an automatic double/triple team type of player and Chris Bosh commands a double team, no doubt about it. He is playing with 2 other SUPERSTARS who would be come the #1 option anywhere else, they were to sign to in the league.

LeBron's legacy DEFITNELY took a plumit because he is playing with more than sufficient talent.

Woulda been sweeter to win a ring, VIRTUALLY by himself...
and who in history has won a ring VIRTUALLY all by himself?

but you're right, his legacy did take a hit.

however, he can salvage that. IF lebron can average a triple double or win an MVP with 2 superstars on his team, all this will be for naught and his legacy will even elevate higer.

who in history have won an MVP with 2 players in their prime of this caliber playing with them? kobe only won one MVP and none with just shaq.

and lebron has a great chance at the MVP next yr, or every year. we ALL know lebron > wade and bosh. so if he does his part and get the heat to the best or top 2 record (you know wade and bosh will get injured at some point), and get more MVPs,

trust me, lebron's legacy will be just fine.

he's gonna do something historic individually again. win an MVP with a top 3 player + top 2 PF on your team.

LeBron is defitnely the most hated athlete RIGHT NOW. I don't see this boiling down overtime either...

I mean, PERSONALLY I THOUGHT he would stay with Cleveland because of his upbringing in the city + the organization busted their chops to sign formidable players to help LeBron win a ring.

I do agree with the people saying he is taking "The easy route" because Dwade is an automatic double/triple team type of player and Chris Bosh commands a double team, no doubt about it. He is playing with 2 other SUPERSTARS who would be come the #1 option anywhere else, they were to sign to in the league.

LeBron's legacy DEFITNELY took a plumit because he is playing with more than sufficient talent.

Woulda been sweeter to win a ring, VIRTUALLY by himself...
and who in history has won a ring VIRTUALLY all by himself?

but you're right, his legacy did take a hit.

however, he can salvage that. IF lebron can average a triple double or win an MVP with 2 superstars on his team, all this will be for naught and his legacy will even elevate higer.

who in history have won an MVP with 2 players in their prime of this caliber playing with them? kobe only won one MVP and none with just shaq.

and lebron has a great chance at the MVP next yr, or every year. we ALL know lebron > wade and bosh. so if he does his part and get the heat to the best or top 2 record (you know wade and bosh will get injured at some point), and get more MVPs,

trust me, lebron's legacy will be just fine.

he's gonna do something historic individually again. win an MVP with a top 3 player + top 2 PF on your team.

Back
Top Bottom